If you were in Dragons age

tinylewtgriffon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would totally let Isolde have it for how she treated (and continues to treat) Alistair.

Isolde: "Please don't hurt my boy. It's not his fault!"

Warden: "It also wasn't Alistair's fault that you were so resentful of him (a 10-year-old boy!) that you felt the need to ship him off to the chantry solely to make his life miserable, you spiteful bitca! And need I remind you that despite all of the abuse that you heaped upon him, he is still here now risking his life to save your miserable hide because of your idiocy! You ungrateful wretch."

-----

I would also tell off Wynne for her attempts to break up me and Alistair. Nosy old biddy, mind your own business.

I would also confront Eamon about his potential real reasons for wanting Anora off the throne.

Warden: "You know, Arl Eamon, I found these letters you wrote to Cailan back in Ostagar..."

Every time I get to this part of the game, I end up replaying the scene a couple of times. There's a way to work the dialogs so that you can end up putting her unconsious. I gotta admit, knocking that she-dog RIGHT THE F OUT is quite satisfying!

Jeebus, what is it that they teach these Orlesian women that makes them so damned effin' annoying?

LOL tho now that you mention it, I HAVE noticed that Alistair really isn't all that enthusiastic about saving Connor's life. "Oh, he's possessed. Kill him."

He wasn't? I was under the impression that Alistair found it very important to save Connor's life, not out of preference for Connor, but out of respect for Arl Eamon.

I agree about Isolde, I tend to end up either knocking her unconscious or letting her die through the ritual because she pisses me off too much.

Well, up until you discover that there's an alternate method (using blood magic or the lyrium) aside from making a comment to the effect of something about killing a child, for the most part he's for killing him to get rid of the abomination.

Well yeah, when it's the only known solution to the problem of the raiding undead, of course he would go with that option, since it is worthwhile to sacrifice the few to save the many.

I'm not trying to argue, but given Alistair's predilections and personalities, it just seems unlikely to me that he'd be at all willing to kill Connor, especially given other options. I think I'll just rush another playthrough to find what he says, but it'll be a bit difficult to not just kill Isolde off the bat.

Well, he's not all like "Oh I hate this kid, lets kill him." And he does make the argument that it would be morally reprehensible to do so. But... he also argues for killing him.

Pretty much, he plays both sides of the fence on the issue. And he does suffer approval loss if you actually go ahead and kill him once you find out there's an alternative.

Aftering playing Awakening, I'd go cause some trouble with Anders. This is not a spoiler, just a little hint of his personality lol

I'd have told them that I am not WALKING all the way from Denerim to out past the Bannorns, hauling all my stuff, to MOVE away. I'd have told the ungrateful wretches to give me a couple of horses, and a wagon!

Also, considering that the state of disrepair that Vigil Keep is in, I'd go back, revive Arle Howe and kill his butt again, for leaving me such a mess to clean up! Even dead, that SOB is still a pain in my butt. And to top it all off, now I gotta listen to his kid whining about all the family issues that he caused.