If you were in Dragons age

tinylewtgriffon

The idea of making them take arms to the deep roads has some very, very big appeal. But legion of the dead are casteless...it would dishonor their decendants.

Not exactly... they were once a caste of their own, with willing participants. This would help a bit.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Codex_Entry:_The_Dead_Caste

As for Goldanna, I will give her some Aztec gold coins (if I could find some). That should satisfy her a long, long time and she would never get hungry again.

I would also ask Vaughan to come closer before hitting him in the jewels, hard!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I GOT A NEW ONE!!!!

Ok, so after playing the Drawf noble story again, there's one thing i'd think I'd do...The second Baelin said Trian is ploting against me, I think I'd go talk to the king about this! Would that not make sense?! Rather then get *bleeped* in the *bleep*, I'd say something so the king is aware you think something is up. I'd be all like,

"Yeah, so Baelin said Trian wants to kill me. You wanna do something, like, keep an eye open?" Of course, your father wouldn't quite believe you, but the second Baelin leads him to you and Trian in the deep roads, I'd think he'd clue is pretty fast!

Zev and I would run off together (with me being a DW rouge too, with all the skills) and kill any Crows, Darkspawn, or even an Archdeamon that got in our way. Alistair can go do the GW thing, be king, or be a drunk, don't really care. lol

I'd prefer to be a "Sidekick" when it comes to the whole story... yeah I might run in to the Grey Warden, and I might help him for a while, but I want to be able to just WALK AWAY! when I don't feel like going somewhere... lol...!

Ok, I understand where you're coming from but really that makes as much sense as saying "for my next character, I'm rolling a NPC" :biggrin:

Zervan finally betrayed me, so I had to kill him. Oops! he was the only assassin in my team.

Yeah that happened to me too the first time I played. But I swear if he hits on my one more time...lol He can be my friend, no more =D

Zervan finally betrayed me, so I had to kill him. Oops! he was the only assassin in my team.

Yeah that happened to me too the first time I played. But I swear if he hits on me one more time...lol He can be my friend, no more =D

LOL yeah, I hear that. At least he's not as bad as alistair, always running off to be left alone when you shoot him down. THAT guy gets on my nerves.

Zev and I would run off together (with me being a DW rouge too, with all the skills) and kill any Crows, Darkspawn, or even an Archdeamon that got in our way. Alistair can go do the GW thing, be king, or be a drunk, don't really care. lol

Exactly this :biggrin: With my Dalish Elf character that's exactly like Zevran, with all same skills and stuff. Perfect pair :biggrin:

• 1 month later...