Buttercup Horse, Ammo boxes, Lexx Arm bot

Thermogenesis

Hi, to anybody interested in my modding ideas. To be honest not much of a moder myself. Kudos to those of you that have an iterest and talent to make mods. Anyway here are my ideas. Why isn't there any Buttercup horses roaming around the wastes? You see the posters everywere. One mite think a few would have survived. Give Buttercup the ability to be a packemule (store stuff) and the ability to be a weapons platform (mount duel mini guns, rocket launchers, gatling lasers ect.) . Maybe some armor packages. Make a mini quest out of it. Find the parts to restore the horse. Maybe a few merchants can use them instead of brahmas.

This is a different topic. How about recoverable ammo cans. Where you can pickup ammo cans and place them any where for storage. Maybe be able to name each ammo can for custom organizing in player's homes. Be able to build ammo dumps in different areas around the wastes.

Another idea, maybe change the floating brain junkbots into the floating arm robots seen in the television show LEXX (Mantrid drones).

Heres another, how about a fast travel/players home out of a bus. Have the choice to use the bus instead of the motorcycle. I think someone made a van into a mobile player's home in Fallout New Vagas.

And another idea. How about be able to pick up and move furniture. Take a chair out into the wastes find a comfortable spot and watch the sun set . Be able to move refrigerators around and set back up the ones that are tiped over. Gather up mint condition jukeboxes,nuke a cola machines, beds, and etc. Use them your self or sell them for big caps. Maybe make the lamps (lighting) placeable and actually work ( emit light a certain distance) and with an on off capability. Apply the pitboy lighing ability to the lamps. Basically you could make any space in the waste land a residence or just a place to hang out for awhile.

The battery charging machine(Robco rebreeder) game mechanics could be applied to the furniture as well. Be able to put furniture into inventory then droped to move or place any where you what then lock inplace so it can't be bumped or moved around unless it is unlocked again.

Another idea. Make Barrels and shoping carts scrapable ( make in to useable scrap metal items). Be able to inventory shoping carts.

Create a mod quest to become President and rebuild the capital.
Then the Chinese invade again and history repeats itself.

Make a mod to be able to restart the mirelurker meat business at the Anchorage War Memorial. Also be able to get power working again to turn the lighting back on. Have the mirelurks respawn every so often at the original holding area. Be able to put mirelurker meat in a certain fridge and hire some one to make mireluk cakes or other cooked food. Then check the fridge every so often see what the hired cook has made. Instead of making it yourself.

Heres another idea. Make a useable broom. When you swat garbage piles and they disappier. Clean up areas to make them more liveable for future living space. Give the broom and abraxo cleaner to a Mr. handy and have the bot do the cleaning or even the cooking.

This kinda goes alone with furniture moving. Be able to gather temporary lighting stands and portable generators and place them where ever you want more lighting.

Hopefully someone could fulfill my dreams.

Edited by Thermogenesis

I was thinking of something the size of a brahman or a hair smaller like the size of an actual pony/horse. Just a mechanical horse. That can be out fitted with mini guns sadled on either side or other armaments. I know of the mod you are talking about. I was thinking of some thing a little more edgier for the wastes. Maybe not lore friendly. Just an idea.

I wasn't thinking about it to be acually rideable. Just another companion to follow you around that could carry items and shoot stuff. The Buttercup mod for New Vagas would work, just tweek it a bit to make it modifiable in game. Be able to add workable guns and higher capacity packs to carry items. Maybe make it so that it can't go into small places or indoors. Just strictly an outdoor companion. Just add it to the Robco certified mod.

Edited by Thermogenesis