61 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Prefer?

• Male Character
    • Female Character

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always play female, and not just because I'm a female, but because in game I'm a bad ass female with a cute arse :P Nothing thrills me more than to be chameleon like, changing my tactics as the situation dictates and being able to knock down anything- male, beast or female that crosses me. I like looking pretty and sexy, yet being deadly if the situation calls for it.

I've had male companions or mercs in games, but I'm always the top dog, alpha female :cool:

I always play female, and not just because I'm a female, but because in game I'm a bad ass female with a cute arse :P Nothing thrills me more than to be chameleon like, changing my tactics as the situation dictates and being able to knock down anything- male, beast or female that crosses me. I like looking pretty and sexy, yet being deadly if the situation calls for it.

I've had male companions or mercs in games, but I'm always the top dog, alpha female :cool:

Hah! xD First female i seen on TesNexus...xD Though what are you meaning with word arse? xD And that part of being sexy i understand it xD

Everyone keeps talking about looking at their characters and perhaps playing a certain gender because they like to look at that gender. Do a lot of people play in third person? I always play in first person unless I am platform-hopping, climbing a narrow path up a cliffside, or doing something else like that where the footing is extremely important. So when I play, I never really see my character except when in inventory mode. But it might just be that I play my game oddly.

Hah! xD First female i seen on TesNexus...xD Though what are you meaning with word arse? xD And that part of being sexy i understand it xD

Really? What about LFact, Illiad86, efikmalydoskonaly, Elora QwkSilvr and myself? We all said we're of the female variety. There's a lot more ladies here than you might realize. :)

Also, 'arse' means your rear end, your buttocks, your posterior. I can't think of any more synonyms that aren't naughty.

Really? What about LFact, Illiad86, efikmalydoskonaly, Elora QwkSilvr and myself? We all said we're of the female variety. There's a lot more ladies here than you might realize. :)

Also, 'arse' means your rear end, your buttocks, your posterior. I can't think of any more synonyms that aren't naughty.

No i havent heard of any of them..>Only Illiad86 i think xD But i think its really cool that girls are playing oblivion and that kind of games i respect those girls :D

No i havent heard of any of them..>Only Illiad86 i think xD But i think its really cool that girls are playing oblivion and that kind of games i respect those girls :D

Savage said it best about "arse," lol I know we can say "bad ass" but as far as using it as an object of admiration, I was trying to keep it clean :P

She's also right that there are A LOT of women players here. In fact one thread, I forget which forum, has been long running asking the question why it seems there are so many women here that play TES. I say it's because we bad and we just roll like that, lol ;D

Extreme, that sig image is just too cool, btw!