Entering Oblivion

The Extreme TES

Now that I think about it, if someon enter say the TES universe, would there be mods? And for that matter, would you change race, or remain human (Imperial)? If there are mods (like if 3d hologram programs were to come out with advanced AI), that be cool

Now that I think about it, if someon enter say the TES universe, would there be mods? And for that matter, would you change race, or remain human (Imperial)? If there are mods (like if 3d hologram programs were to come out with advanced AI), that be cool

Oblivion without mods...? Sounds like a RennFaire in Boise, Idaho. ;)

There aren't 17,000 people in the whole game. How in the heck did you do that many murders?

resurrect/kill/repeat?

That still must have taken weeks.

Actually, I use the Shadowydoom3 Respawnable NPC Mod so that all of my victims can enjoy being my victims over and over again. :devil: I also made a mod for myself that changes the respawn time to 1 day instead of 3. By the time I'm finished...reducing the population of three or four cities, everybody in (at least) the first two has respawned.

Well,I'd go for searching for my surviving brethren,Ayleidoon. :P We would restore some major locations such as Miscarcand,Vilverin,Moranda,Silorn,etc,together,with all our strength.I'd unite elves and men and we would enjoy the perfect harmony between the nature and civilisation.I would help Ocato to crown a new emperor...After all that hard work,as a reward for myself,I'd take Ardaline for a nice evening at the Tiber Septim Hotel. Tamika's best,venison,sweetcake and rough sheet wrestling included. :thumbsup:

Oh and..I'd love to start up a fight in Merchants Inn. :) I'd pick the weakest to be on my side,cause I am a brute in reality,so..Calindil,Thoronir and myself would seriously dogpile that ignorant Phintias-Varnado-maro trio. 3 on 3,bring it on,boys!

First Thing to do: Getting a katana and a bow.

Then just start wandering around for 2years or so.

After that it's time to..."correct" the story by making myself the emprior.

Ah and on the way i wouldn't miss the chance to rescue Alba. She has to carry my luggage and it's more fun if i can try to kill every enemy faster than her after giving her some magical armor and a badass sword. Let's compete: who kills more guards in 10 minutes and gets the head of uriel first!^^ That would be fun. After that...well...I would have to manage the land and folks, hunt down the followers of the daedras and so on. No boredom anymore