Ready weapon (for katanas)

TheGladReaper

Hey guys! I have never requested a mod before and am not really sure what is possible however; I have been playing a samurai like character, have downloaded a nice katana for myself, and thought it would be nice to have the weapon somewhere other than my hip. So I tried downloading a weapon repositioning mod and it out the katana on my back which was a lot better but still not quite what I was looking for. I want my char to hold the weapon (sheathed) in his hand (preferably left) so that while walking/running he carries it around, as well as a draw (unsheathe) animation in which he would pull the blade from the sheath. from what I understand, creating animations is hard and honestly I don't even know if what I'm describing is possible. I wouldn't care if it did this for all weapons as I could simply remove the mod for any char not using the katana. if someone could let me know if this is a realistic request that would be awesome and if someone were willing to put the mod together I would be very happy :smile: but I know most people have better things to do with their time than make stuff for others (like making stuff for themselves xD).

Also as a side thought: it would be even cooler if a weapon could be added to the game that had this animation with it but allowed for me to hold the sword in one hand and the sheath in the other (and use it like a tool for blocking, or just sit there for aesthetics). this would remove the possibility of ruining all the weapons in the game and would satisfy my need to hold the sword like a badass and the added effect of a non-disappearing sheath.

Thanks for your time (you sexy beast you) Whoever you may be that helps me :smile:

-The Glad Reaper

P.S. in case it matters im using the cane katana mod currently, I do not require this to work for it so long as it works with some form of katana. in the case of adding the standalone weapon it would be up to the creator of the mod for weapon style :)

Edited by TheGladReaper