Light Shields stronger than heavy shields, modded

marcusfarcus

Hello,

I recently installed some mods to skyrim. Not too many, only the unofficial patches, the official dlc along with requiem and some other minor ones. I haven't had any crashes or anything, but as I was playing I found that the armor ratings for light shields and heavy shields seemed to have been reversed, which is especially troubling as I am running a knight style character. I am running nexus mod manger and Wrye Smash with a bashed patch and using boss for my load order. My mods are listed below. All help is appreciated!

-Skyrim.esm

-Update.esm

-Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

-Dawnguard.esm

-Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

-Hearthfires.esm

-unofficial hearthfire patch .esp

-dragonborn.esm

-unofficial dragonborn patch.esp

-chesko_frostfall.esp

-Skyrim immersive creatures.esp

-skyrim immersive creatures DLC2.esp

-SkyUI.esp

-Cloaks.esp
-Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
1nivWICCloaksCRAFT.esp (Winter is coming mod)

-stormlord.esp (storm lord armor mod)

-Requiem.esp

-Requiem - Resources.esp

-Requiem - SIC Patch.esp (patch for immersive creatures)

-Requiem - SIC Patch - DLC2.esp

-Requiem USKP Patch.esp

-Requiem - Dragonborn.esp

-Civil War Overhaul.esp

-Random Alternate Start.esp

-RAS - Riverwood Chargen.esp

-REQMOD.esp (requiem plus)

-Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Try putting Civil War before Requiem. That shouldn't be the problem, but you have so few mods that those are the only two I can think of that might possibly be involved. I am assuming that "RAS - Riverwood Chargen" is an optional for Random Alternate Start and thus there is no conflict between the two files.

I had this before I used wire bash, and I still have an error on banded shields. But you've used wyrebash already. I assumed it was the immersive weapons and armor mod I'm using (and regretting as I'm not that impressed by those mods so far).

You are missing a few requiem patches for your mods but whether they would affect shields?

Civil War Overhaul - Requiem Patch.esp=1

Requiem - RND - Frostfall AiO Patch.esp=1
Requiem - Cloaks of Skyrim.esp=0
IIRC there is a separate Frostfall one. The missing esp text I have pasted above is for the combined Frostfall + Realistic needs and Diseases and USKP one.
Edited by Trickle