Summerset - Land of the Altmer

GOOGLEPOX

Anyone else willing to help? We're kind of at a standstill. Im waiting on a response for forum space over at Silgrad Tower, while im also waiting for the official forums to be restored, and so far I have no idea what to retex the telvanni tileset to look like, and Im waiting on a modeler. So, like I said, we're at a standstill, and would love to have anyone help.

:thanks:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am at your service. Scripting, and a small amount of modeling experience. Summerset is my favorite land-mass, being the magicka centre of Tamriel. I would love to help make it happen, and whatever I can't do now, I can grasp eventually. However, I can't texture to save my life. Everything else comes easy.

I am at your service. Scripting, and a small amount of modeling experience. Summerset is my favorite land-mass, being the magicka centre of Tamriel. I would love to help make it happen, and whatever I can't do now, I can grasp eventually. However, I can't texture to save my life. Everything else comes easy.

BRILLIANT! Simply becuase I CAN texture! So, would you be able to make some architecture? And what would you like to be listed under in the "Team" section as?

Oh, for concept you can check the Bethesda forums when theyre back up, or look around here: http://www.silgradtower.net/Websites/Summe...Isles/index.htm

BRILLIANT! Simply becuase I CAN texture! So, would you be able to make some architecture? And what would you like to be listed under in the "Team" section as?

Oh, for concept you can check the Bethesda forums when theyre back up, or look around here: http://www.silgradtower.net/Websites/Summe...Isles/index.htm

Architecture? It would be my pleasure. I will post some rends when I get the chance. Don't list me until I have actually produced something, I want to have actually contributed something. BTW, do you want to create the UV maps? Since you are texturing them...

Edit: May I attempt to build the concept model that is in the first post?

Edit2: If I can, may I scale it to the size of a chorrol house? It seems about that large in the concept art

Architecture? It would be my pleasure. I will post some rends when I get the chance. Don't list me until I have actually produced something, I want to have actually contributed something. BTW, do you want to create the UV maps? Since you are texturing them...

Edit: May I attempt to build the concept model that is in the first post?

Edit2: If I can, may I scale it to the size of a chorrol house? It seems about that large in the concept art

Yes I will make the UV maps and for both edits, yes you can. :)

Following done with blender

Horrible aren't they? :confused: It's basic, I will redo it tomorrow with hand-rails, and fixed doorways.

It's 4:00 A.M. here, and these were done hastily. I wanted to make the bell-tower a bit different. Instead of having what seemed like a bastion of some sort, I decided to implement a relaxing theme. That is, instead of solid rock, drapes to block the sun while the owner of the house looks onto the street. Placing a chair or two up there, and having a native 'High' elf doing what he does best (Looking down on people) seems like something a fun idea. I have to smooth out some rough edges, and remove useless vertices, but I should be done by tomorrow, and if time permits, I will have two versions (one with a solid rock tower, and one with a drapes.

Please do be harsh though. This is my first piece of architect that isn't a fence.

Nighty night.

Summerset - Land of the Altmer

INTRODUCTION

This WIP mod aims to bring the western island of Summerset, containing Firsthold and Skywatch, to Oblivion. It is based on onra's Summerset isle heightmap, and already has cell coordinates for Skywatch. (i haven't looked for Firsthold Coordinates yet)

If anyone is interested, feel free to post here. Sorry for the unprofessional look as of now, but when I have more to add I will add it. I need a modelers and concept artists, but when the need for other people with different seperate areas of expertise, I will update the thread.

ART

Concept 1

This concept is from Darkstorne, and is NOT mine.

TEAM

GOOGLEPOX - General modding, retextures, textures, minor scripter.

Darkstorne - Concept Artist

thekman - Concept Artist

If you need another concept artist, fill me in, I'm very advanced in Photoshop. I just have to touch up my vector masking and all is good.

all right, Google. This is the final version I'm sending. It has basic collision already made. Basic collision... P.M. me when you decide how I'm going to give you this mesh. I've caught a really bad virus lately, so I apologize for being slow on finishing this up. I will try my hand at the other concepts now.

45 degree angle:

Balcony: