Summerset - Land of the Altmer

GOOGLEPOX

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice! :)

I PM'ed you.

Can you actually try to work on other buildings in this style?

I would greatly appreciate having a small tileset. :)

If you can't thats okay.

Sure thing.

Comparison, tower vs. Chorrol house

Edit2:

Tower-Bridge-Tower unit (Side and Top views)

Edit: In case you didn't catch my P.M., when I said 'Virus', I meant 'The Flesh-person behind the monitor is literally sick'

That's all for now, I have to rest up.

Very nice! :)

I PM'ed you.

Can you actually try to work on other buildings in this style?

I would greatly appreciate having a small tileset. :)

If you can't thats okay.

Sure thing.

Tower, odd angle

Comparison, again

Edit: In case you didn't catch my P.M., when I said 'Virus', I meant 'The Flesh-person behind the monitor is literally sick'

:O

Thats amazing...

And I did catch your PM haha.

Thanks for the positive critique. I'm still mediocre when doing these things. Also, if your interested, I have a sword mesh that I would like to donate.

If you would like, I will send it to you in my next package. The texture I gave it was quite bad, but I like the concept. The pic above is without the texture, obviously.

Nice sword. I think we could use it. I have one problem with the mesh of the cottage. Theres a slight difference between two sides.

I cant describe it so I'll show it.

http://i39.tinypic.com/idhmow.jpg

And Is there a simpler way to remove the seams in the model so it comes out easier to texture in the UV map? Because if I select all of it and create the seam, it creates hudreds of miniscule triangles that I cannot possible texture every one.

Nice sword. I think we could use it. I have one problem with the mesh of the cottage. Theres a slight difference between two sides.

And Is there a simpler way to remove the seams in the model so it comes out easier to texture in the UV map? Because if I select all of it and create the seam, it creates hudreds of miniscule triangles that I cannot possible texture every one.

I see it. It stemmed from the fact I had to subdivide to make the roof point upwards. Since sub-dividing automatically forms triangles instead of just squares, the lines may or may not want to match up on both sides of the mesh. Blender doesn't want to cooperate with me on that.

I will re-make it from scratch. I forgot to add windows anyways. :wallbash:

I was in such a rush to get it done, I messed up. Apologies, lord Pox. I will be more careful next time.

I see it. It stemmed from the fact I had to subdivide to make the roof point upwards. Since sub-dividing automatically forms triangles instead of just squares, the lines may or may not want to match up on both sides of the mesh. Blender doesn't want to cooperate with me on that.

I will re-make it from scratch. I forgot to add windows anyways. :wallbash:

I was in such a rush to get it done, I messed up. Apologies, lord Pox. I will be more careful next time.

Oh dont be sorry, Its totally fine. I couldn't even come close to what you did. :)

And lol, Lord Pox. :P

One question. Is this compatible with Elswyer? Or will you need to turn one off to play the other. (I'm not quite knowledgable on Landmass mods.)

It will be completely compatible with Elsweyr. Maybe no the map of Elsweyr buyt the mods themselves will work together. We have something planned for the map issue anyway. It will be pretty cool.

Hey guys,

would it be to unfriendly to request that you people first recreate Valenwood. Elsweyr is already done and I think all of you "new Land" creating modders should join efforts to recreate all Land that is viewable on the map. I also somehow doubt that 4 people can achieve enough work in a acceptable timespan to ever let us play this map.

Wasn't there also a mod team that made Skyrim?