Summerset - Land of the Altmer

GOOGLEPOX

Hmm... Im still waiting for my answer to request forum space at Silgrad tower, but if we get that it will be a lot more organized. Im going to start putting up claims once I finish the Skywatch exterior. Trandoshan, if we get forum space at Silgrad Tower, would you like to be a moderator?

Perhaps, perhaps not. That's a big job, but at least it will get me some more experience in that area. I will think about it, and give you my answer later. Update on meshes, I'm currently working on them, but I'm also working on another project of mine as well. I will get them to you ASAP, but it will be a little while. I'm trying to rework the house yet again, but it is either too detailed, or too simple. I do have a few others to add too, but I'd rather just surprise you.

BTW, did any of the other meshes I sent give you any trouble? The collision should have, but that remains to be seen.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... Im still waiting for my answer to request forum space at Silgrad tower, but if we get that it will be a lot more organized. Im going to start putting up claims once I finish the Skywatch exterior. Trandoshan, if we get forum space at Silgrad Tower, would you like to be a moderator?

Perhaps, perhaps not. That's a big job, but at least it will get me some more experience in that area. I will think about it, and give you my answer later. Update on meshes, I'm currently working on them, but I'm also working on another project of mine as well. I will get them to you ASAP, but it will be a little while. I'm trying to rework the house yet again, but it is either too detailed, or too simple. I do have a few others to add too, but I'd rather just surprise you.

BTW, did any of the other meshes I sent give you any trouble? The collision should have, but that remains to be seen.

alright. And thats fine.

i havent been able to try the meshs out yet, im still figuring ot the UV mapping. ill just texture them in Google Sketchup. :P

That's a no on the moderation. I have waaay to many things I need to do. It was fine while I was in spring break, but now work and school will probably wring me by the neck time wise.

It's good to see that you are learning something new Google, and if you learn it well, you may be able to surpass my meshing ability!

• 3 weeks later...

Was just checking in, and wanting to volunteer my services and ideas. I can do a bit of interior design, epecially mages labs, and I'm learning some scripting for special spells, so I thought I might help.

Also had a few ideas for quests: perhaps, in the wake of the Oblivion Crisis, or in the middle of it, the Psijic order decides to field it's own corp of Battlemages (who, being Psijics, will focus more on magic and philosophy than on skullsmashing), and you're needed to consult.

Also, Andragorn's Sontohorian Leather armor looks very Altermer, and he's given permission for it's use, so maybe you should look into that.

Anyway, cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well well. With a sudden epiphany, reasons unknown, I have regained the urge to get as much work done on this mod as soon as possible. There is no major obstacles in the way from getting some major work done, besides lack of team members. That is, I'm using the wonderful heightmap for Summerset, made by onra, and I have all the tools necessary to start once more.

All help is appreciated, thank you.

I could help if you like!

I can't do any modelling. but I'm a fair texturer, and I've done some good architectural retexturing using just vanilla textures (very fun stuff), and if you'd like any weapons or armor or stuff, just ask!

Can even make dungeons, write stuff, maybe even put together trailers!

Er... I'm an elf-nut.