Giant Dwemer Mecha Mod

AlduinWorldEater

I've been looking at the screenshots and trailers for Brhuce Hammar on the Nexus, and while I like the idea of being able to pilot a giant Dwemeri robot in Skyrim...I don't think all the goofy Ratchet-and-Clank-style antics are going to fit into my particular game very well.

What I have in mind is a gigantic Centurion, recoloured and renamed, that can be piloted by the player. Maybe call it a Dwarven Titan or something. I'm not sure how it even would be possible, but it apparently is.

I also like the idea of having giant monsters ("kaiju" for lack of a better term) to fight using said suit. And of course, various ways of acquiring the mech could exist, everything from just stumbling upon it during a random dungeon dive to acquiring a device that brings it to your location.

Resizing is simple, you ca do that via console afaik. You'd also have to adjust the centurion's damage output and healthpoints. Getting control over that robot is the tricky one.

But I think I saw a mod for that somewhere.

Edit: found it, that went fast. Dwemer Certified apparently allows you that. Haven't tried it myself, though.

As for the monsters, you'll find a few huge ones in Here there be monsters.

Hope it helps you frankenstein your Giant Dwemer Mecha to life^^

Edited by notmyhome