Enclave, Brotherhood, Or YOU?

falloutperson416

NCR is the New California Republic and Prime would be unable to do anything more than open the entrance to Raven Rock so the Paladins would be going in(And they would most likely own) with Prime holding off the Vertibirds and reinforcements. Same as Project Purity I guess. Erm Valut-Tec mad Vaults EVERYWHERE, especially in California but I'm hearing now of atleast one of the vaults being in this one, considering we are in Nevada. Area 51 could become a vault, Mariposa isn't really to far away, Gloom Lake could be the entire Area 51/SS4 vault and Area 52(Decontainmation Facility might be a vault. Who knows we may get a vault, we may not.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCR is the New California Republic and Prime would be unable to do anything more than open the entrance to Raven Rock so the Paladins would be going in(And they would most likely own) with Prime holding off the Vertibirds and reinforcements. Same as Project Purity I guess. Erm Valut-Tec mad Vaults EVERYWHERE, especially in California but I'm hearing now of atleast one of the vaults being in this one, considering we are in Nevada. Area 51 could become a vault, Mariposa isn't really to far away, Gloom Lake could be the entire Area 51/SS4 vault and Area 52(Decontainmation Facility might be a vault. Who knows we may get a vault, we may not.

Hmm... That's wierd. I thought that Fallout 3 stated that there were only Vaults in the DC area. I actually think that it would take more than 50 Paladins to overun Raven Rock

Hmm... That's wierd. I thought that Fallout 3 stated that there were only Vaults in the DC area. I actually think that it would take more than 50 Paladins to overun Raven Rock

Nay, look at the computer in the Citadel it says vaults in the DC Area. Vault 0 was the final place/battlefield for Fallout 1 and Cheyenne Mountain was a Military Vault. Officially theres 112 vaults but we know, like everything else Vault-tec said, that's load of garbage. Oh did you know Fallout New Vegas will have a reputation system as well as it's Karma system from FO3?

I saw this in the Citadel and found it on the wiki, it's funny as hell;

Incident Report 08-07-77

Reporting Officer: Harold Callahan

Fire alarm was sounded at approximately 10:05 A.M. in the vending area near Cafeteria B3. I immediately rushed to the location and encountered General Robert Dobbs kicking a Nuka-Cola machine repeatedly. General Dobbs ignored my order to stand down from his actions and drew his sidearm. He then proceeded to fire 7 shots into the machine, rupturing several bottles and piercing the coin box. After the coins began pouring to the floor, he picked up one of them and exclaimed "Stealing from a superior officer? Are you out of your MIND, soldier?" He holstered his sidearm and looked at me, then back at the machine and simply stated, "Well don't just stand there, I believe this soldier needs a medic, son."

The general was relieved of his sidearm and placed in our lockup facility until Metro D.C. Police arrived to pick him up.

Same way I am with my followers(Get the realism mods, they make you have train your followers and even same with PA training and they can read books, have to heal crippled limbs etc...), teach them the basics for survival and outfit them in recon/light armor until I feel they won't end up dying and costing me a fortune on the equipment I spent on them. After I outfit them with power armor or Desert MARPAT Combat Armor I'd focus on improving their ranged weaponry and melee skills(Super Sledge much?) I'd be a by the book military commander so a complete hard ass and the best way to describe it would be as Paladin Gunny does.

REPUBLIC OF DAVE FTW!

Nah, I'd rather live in Rivet City, working at the purifier, hunting mirelurks with my dart gun and railway rifle, then selling the meat.

Then get drunk each night in the Muddy Rudder.....

Or the Weatherly Hotel if I'd made quite a bit.

If I had to join a faction, then.... hm. Yeah, I would probably take over the Enclave as well.

I find the outcasts actually much more relaxing to hang around with, if I could they'd be the faction I'd support. Every time I can take out an enclave soldier that's a new set of superior power armor for them to use, and more weaponry to use. Unlike the BoS, I doubt the outcasts would have trouble in leaping over to more advanced tech when it's available (BoS only takes a vertibird or two, strategics are apparently not their thing), and they'd have access to CSS's and Gauss rifles in addition to being quick to salvage the technical specializations of the other factions.

I also have a feeling Ashur, having similar feelings towards Lyons BoS, would be more eager to coöperate with the Outcasts, being able to supply a manufacturing industry as well as a healthy supply of suicide troops in exchange for the scientific and medicinal aid the Outcasts can offer to combat the Trog Syndrome.

Together, they should prove to be a pretty powerful faction in the Capital Wasteland, much more than so alone.

I find the outcasts actually much more relaxing to hang around with, if I could they'd be the faction I'd support. Every time I can take out an enclave soldier that's a new set of superior power armor for them to use, and more weaponry to use. Unlike the BoS, I doubt the outcasts would have trouble in leaping over to more advanced tech when it's available (BoS only takes a vertibird or two, strategics are apparently not their thing), and they'd have access to CSS's and Gauss rifles in addition to being quick to salvage the technical specializations of the other factions.

I also have a feeling Ashur, having similar feelings towards Lyons BoS, would be more eager to coöperate with the Outcasts, being able to supply a manufacturing industry as well as a healthy supply of suicide troops in exchange for the scientific and medicinal aid the Outcasts can offer to combat the Trog Syndrome.

Together, they should prove to be a pretty powerful faction in the Capital Wasteland, much more than so alone.

As Defender McGraw put it "I would trust a wastelander to shine my powerarmor and that's pushing it." The only way to get in good with them is to have been in the Brotherhood yourself, the Lone Wanderer is still hated on by the Outcasts and they don't really help you at all in the game all they do is honor a deal made with you. Solid plan but that's the one single flaw, you have to be a pre-exisiting BoS member. Oh and Ashur's Marie is the cure, it'll take them a few years but he could probally find the cure.

That reminds, Fallout what choice did you make for The Pitt? I shot Warner in the face when I found out what Ashur wanted and what the "cure" was.

Somehow the Outcasts remind me of the Telvanni, and if any half decent effort was made at making factions react at all apart from the most obvious events (and even that is pushing it) a LW with the right style should be able to at the very least create a pretty good relationship with the Outcasts.