One Stop Mod Mayhem

LordWushin

One stop for the most popular mods by modders for modders. I did not find a topic or thread like this, so post . . .

Mods that you enjoy, mods that you are estatic about, or mods that you think people should avoid and I mean really ignore not ones that you did not like.

One stipulation though, you cannot post a recommendation for your own mod, and you may only post 5 mod recommendations at a time, 5 now and 5 another day!!!!

The first mod I would recommend would be the Harvest100% mod - it is perfect.

Second would be the ArcaneExpansion by Avatar101 - good personal space for archmage and overall amazing addition to the arcane university.

Third I would strongly suggest that you download all the Unique Landscapes mods. The project was well worth the wait. Absolutely wonderful if you want some REAL beauty to add to Oblivon.

Please keep in mind that we don't want to fight over whats good and whats bad. If you use a different type of mod than another person fine, just don't press the mod continuously and over someone elses that they use.

Agreeing with other posters and their mods they use is fine too.

IIRC Improved Alchemy + Poison maker + any mod that introduces Inebriation (as a full set) = Interesting combinations

Midas Magic + MMM + MMM's Gem & Gemdust + MMM's Diverse Runestones (for Gem & Gemdust)

Keep your eye on them runestones, you may trip over one that's exceptionally interesting

Herbalism (used properly, it can auto-harvest alchemy ingredients)

Black Load (by Tandem)

Better Music System

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26892

If you use the standard music, with it's four (wow!) different music types, and battle music that interrupts right at the good part for every little crab and rat, you have no idea what you're missing.