BAB Users reunion

Zarrastro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love BAB. It creates a more realistic female body while maintaining modesty and realism. I don't like giant boobs and that seems to be the trend with a lot of these things. Sadly, a lot of clothing I've been looking for isn't designed for BAB but I'm sticking with it.

update:

released Forest Elf Ranger by roadstroker for BAB

here

My link

now working on Baron/Baroness armor. check back in a few days

ciao

I downloaded this, and it was almost perfect...you got a kudos from me on this one. However...

I'm one of those picky people who can't suspend reality enough to deal with the "anti-gravity" cloak things that hang off the costume. Is there any possible chance of a variation being included with this outfit that removes the cloaks, at least the one that hangs at butt level? I've been looking literally for months for an outfit like this one, and it's so close to perfect...

@majikmonkee

You can remove the cloak by using Nifskope on accs.nif located under meshes/theRoadstroker/Ranger by right clicking the cloak (called the "hipcloth") and selecting Block->Remove Branch and then saving the edited nif file. The cloak includes the front part as well as the back, so you will lose that as well if you do this.

Also, make sure you backup the nif file in case you would rather have the cloak back.

@majikmonkee

You can remove the cloak by using Nifskope on accs.nif located under meshes/theRoadstroker/Ranger by right clicking the cloak (called the "hipcloth") and selecting Block->Remove Branch and then saving the edited nif file. The cloak includes the front part as well as the back, so you will lose that as well if you do this.

Also, make sure you backup the nif file in case you would rather have the cloak back.

Thanks for the info. I don't have Nifskope yet but I'll check it out. For the time being, I just removed the bandolier accessory, and that got rid of the hip cloth for now (I wasn't using the hood). I'll definitely try what you suggested above when I get a chance though.

Weird as it may sound, I feel like I'm discriminated against for not liking enormous breasts. With all the main focus on mods that provide bigger and bouncier boobs, I feel like I'm the freak preferring the grade A and B's. Thank goodness I was able to find BAB, nobody usually recommends it.

Weird as it may sound, I feel like I'm discriminated against for not liking enormous breasts. With all the main focus on mods that provide bigger and bouncier boobs, I feel like I'm the freak preferring the grade A and B's. Thank goodness I was able to find BAB, nobody usually recommends it.

nobody recommends bab because it is old. in this line of "business" the newer the better.

bab was the second model coming out (after Eshme's if I'm not mistaken) so it is some 4 yrs old. many reckon (mistakenly) that since it is old the newer ones are better.

it takes a modder that can go deeper and "see it from within" to say that it is technically a masterpiece. I don't care about big or small boobs, that is personal tastes, but Bab is really well made.

that's only my humble opinion of course.

ciao