• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update

working on ice blood

link

ciao

This is awesome. I've been waiting for this since playing Heart of the Dead and seeing it as an unobtainable armor.

Looks hot on my female thief. I really had to work for it, though, she's staying at level 1 with minimal fighting skills. Is it normal for the icons to look like jumbled colors? The items themselves work fine.

Edited by majikmonkee

update

working on ice blood

link

ciao

This is awesome. I've been waiting for this since playing Heart of the Dead and seeing it as an unobtainable armor.

Looks hot on my female thief. I really had to work for it, though, she's staying at level 1 with minimal fighting skills. Is it normal for the icons to look like jumbled colors? The items themselves work fine.

garbled icons sometimes happen to me too; it is a misconfiguration of the normalmaps in the DDS graphic files of the icons themselves. this can be solved however I don't understand what icons you are referring to; are those of Underworld/sonja armor or what? pls note that Ice blood is NOT released for bab, I've posted the link to the original for UFF. I'm still working on the conversion!

ciao

• 3 weeks later...
Fantastic. I had a heck of a time purging the game of the original mod so I could add the BAB version, but it was so worth it, this is one of my favorite armor sets, especially due to the many different pieces to the set (enchanted panties, anyone?). I only wish someone would release the green version as seen in Heart of the Dead.

Fantastic. I had a heck of a time purging the game of the original mod so I could add the BAB version, but it was so worth it, this is one of my favorite armor sets, especially due to the many different pieces to the set (enchanted panties, anyone?). I only wish someone would release the green version as seen in Heart of the Dead.

point me to a picture of this green version, I make no promises but maybe....

ciao

Sorry it took me so long to get back on this. Here's a link to a screenshot with the green armor.

Green Blood Ice Mesh

I have a general question for fellow BAB users. I installed BAB at the same time as some other mods, and I'm confused about what the default BAB body underwear is. My female characters are currently wearing what looks like a white thong and sort of a "tube like" bra top. Is this the default or is it from another clothing mod I have installed? I won't bore you with the reasons why I'm asking.

Sorry, I didn't mean to post a second time, now I can't delete it. If I recall correctly, the character that wears it in the mod wears the greaves version at one point and just the short skirt later on, I wouldn't mind having variants of both (I don't use the long skirts at all). Edited by majikmonkee