BAB Users reunion

Zarrastro

Sorry, I didn't mean to post a second time, now I can't delete it. If I recall correctly, the character that wears it in the mod wears the greaves version at one point and just the short skirt later on, I wouldn't mind having variants of both (I don't use the long skirts at all).

I remember that quest-mod, I played it some time ago. I should still have the source codes somewhere.

if there is no credit problem I'll proceed.

second issue: I think the underwear you found on bab is the default

update for the thread:

now converting Ryk Sorceress Armor ( original version for UFF ). it's 80% completed but I'm stuck on a component particularly hard to convert. If I don't manage to convert it I'll replace it with something else. Expected release within this week.

ciao

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

I am awfully noob when it comes to forum/threads, so sorry I missed this one. Yep I am a BAB user - it's THE body in my opinion, although the others are good too. Bab is simply very well proportioned and has perfect wrists, hehe ;)

So, while not a 3D creator yet, I may do some retextures here and there while learning Blender.

Thank you Spelelogo for helping me out with Nifskope and other things while retexturing Blood Ice :D

Cheers,

Rowan