BAB Users reunion

Zarrastro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update:

I'm working together with Rowanleeves to a big overhaul of Dark Seducer / Golden Saint in the pauldron-less version requested by Zarrastro;

We're editing the meshes to to allow people to wear the single pieces (boots, top and skirt) separately, and without affecting the NPCs so the SI guards will keep the original Full armor .

Plus, Rowanleeves is creating a wearable Pants alternative to the skirts, both for DS and GS.

second in the schedule a conversion of a couple of Kimonos

third the conversion of Korana's Acolyte of Kynareth; I just received permission to proceed.

I'm not giving an ETA on this cos I'm gonna be busy next week for "real life quests".

ciao

I guess I'm a bit of an interloper, but...

I'm currently trying to pull together a set of body mods to put "proper" feet onto Khajiit bodies in the game. As party of this, we're aiming to include the BAB body as one of the options for the Khajiit race (my preferred look for a feline - slim and fit), even if it's not used for the other bodies in the game (and, yes, that DOES work. DrakeTheDragon has already done that option in his scripted Argonian feet setup).

As part of this, are there any BAB using Kahjiit fans who can tell me which body textures they use, and whether they are good/bad/awful - and if there's someone who can do foot mesh modelling and can help us get the feet connected to the legs correctly for BAB (and other body mods) so much the better.

There will also be a need for mesh replacement sets for all of the default game clothing and armor, and ideally all of the major mods (OOO/MMM/Frans), so any resource links would also be very useful (again, these are used on a racial basis).

This is the discussion thread - please post any responses there or send to me via PM. Thanks for taking the time to read this offtopic post.

Edited by MarkInMKUK

I guess I'm a bit of an interloper, but...

I'm currently trying to pull together a set of body mods to put "proper" feet onto Khajiit bodies in the game. As party of this, we're aiming to include the BAB body as one of the options for the Khajiit race (my preferred look for a feline - slim and fit), even if it's not used for the other bodies in the game (and, yes, that DOES work. DrakeTheDragon has already done that option in his scripted Argonian feet setup).

As part of this, are there any BAB using Kahjiit fans who can tell me which body textures they use, and whether they are good/bad/awful - and if there's someone who can do foot mesh modelling and can help us get the feet connected to the legs correctly for BAB (and other body mods) so much the better.

There will also be a need for mesh replacement sets for all of the default game clothing and armor, and ideally all of the major mods (OOO/MMM/Frans), so any resource links would also be very useful (again, these are used on a racial basis).

This is the discussion thread - please post any responses there or send to me via PM. Thanks for taking the time to read this offtopic post.

Hi there,

quick reply:

If I remember correctly the body textures I have now for Kahjiit are awful, but I'll doublecheck and give you details anyhow.

regarding the feet, that is interesting: I've been asket to take Coronera / Robert Female feet and attach them to the BAB body, But I couldn't do a perfectly seamless job so far. I've asked advice to the author of TGND who wrote something about it, but she didn't reply- I guess I'm at the same stage as you for now.

later

ciao

Hi spelelogo,

I guess if the Khajiit feet adaptation works, I can try and persuade whoever manages it to talk to you about doing the Roberts ones for BAB. Of course, we have to first agree on what we want the Khajiit feet to look like - it could take a little while :confused:

Thanks!

I noticed some posts above that you are making a Dark Seducer / Golden Saint overhaul. That is a very good idea. I imagine the biggest challenge with that is to separate the skirt from the top in a way that still looks good.

It has been indeed, but we (me and Rowanleeves) managed to do the separation; Of course it is up to everyone's taste to decide if it still looks good... We're "polishing" and making the final tests but the mod should be out within short. Rowanleeves added also a pants alternative to the skirts. (not taken from your latest upload ;-) )

ciao