Help with Scripting...

unknownhero2827

Begin OnDeath

MoveTo MercTrashcanMarker00
End
That's the script, attached to an NPC. When the NPC dies, it moves to the marker on death. But when I use coc to the marker location, the body is not there. If I resurrect it, it appears. Though If I kill it again, it doesn't spawn right at the marker, it just stays at the same spot. That's not my problem at the moment though.
If I am already at the marker location, then kill the npc in a different location, the body moves to the marker and I can see it spawn, just as I wanted.
The NPC is not set to respawn. So why can't I see the body when I move to the marker location after the NPCs death?
I do use some cleanup mods to help with lag. Maybe one of those is hiding the body when it goes to a new location?
Edited by unknownhero2827

Well I'm not the person to give advice with scripting...still having some troubles myself on that end. But as for testing something....I always test mods with a plain vanilla install and save game...nothing else running except the official update patch. This way you know 100% that the results you get are what they are...and nothing else is influencing things.

Your "cleanup mods" may very well be getting rid of the body. One way to test this is to make your NPC a "Quest" item (there's a box you can select for this when editing the NPC). Quest items are not "cleaned up" when a cell resets.