all fallout fans request

thatguyinoz

Ideas that would be bad ass

1. A mod that at the click of a button would speed up time so i day would pass quickly.

2. Actually a request for point lookout command quest number because mines gitched and i can not reinstall due lost of my city.

3. An acid shooting squirt gun( not acid melting through floors but acid in LSD) the gun would daze the enemy out then their head would pop leaving a trippie swirl where their head was.

4. Liberty prime transforms into a car

5. A bong as a wep and you can smoke in an animation

6. A rocket laucher that shoots a net of plasma cutting the enemy body up into little squres.

7. RAZOR wire for the sneakie types

8. Nail gun

9. Ride around on dogmeat.

10. Bypass broken steel so anyone could get to it cus my rts game quest waters of life is gitched\

No BUT seriously i need 1,2,3 and 10 answered plz or refered to something. And no i cant just reinstall trust me i cant

Okay, I just finished a mod for number 1, but I downloaded it to your client when you weren't looking. I hope you don't mind, just hit T and select how long you want to wait. If T is not the button you want, or doesn't work, check out the options menu, there's an entry for it in there too.

you could be really helpful if you could tell me the commands for the point lookout quests and a way to bypass broken steel oh doctor lee wont show up and ive reinstalled and im at the 50hour mark on my insanity in megaton its up on youtube

For #'s 3 & (kind of) 5:

Try Better Living Through Chems. It adds a bunch of real-world drugs and allows for syringes & dart guns to be filled with various substances (like LSD).

No bongs AFAIK, but you can smoke a joint!

EDIT:

Also - it's been a while since I've played around with RTS, but I do remember there being a "help builders" function that basically speeds through a whole day in a few seconds.

I don't know if there's a way to use this feature for exactly what you want to do, but I'm pretty sure the ability itself exists somewhere within the context of the mod.