Pluging of Plugins

Shaidon7

I don't get it, the last plugin is suppose to override the ones above them, right?

I made a container in a plugin. Then I made another plugin for DLC1 adding a item to this container.

No matter what order I load this plugin in FOMM or by the game launcher, the item just don't appear.

I tried to made another modification by changing a message of the other plugin and nothing! It is complete ignoring my DLC based plugin. Boths checked. If I load only the DLC plugin into GECK, I can see that it is using the same container reference of my original plugin. So, isn't suppose to work?

I don't get it, the last plugin is suppose to override the ones above them, right?

I made a container in a plugin. Then I made another plugin for DLC1 adding a item to this container.

No matter what order I load this plugin in FOMM or by the game launcher, the item just don't appear.

I tried to made another modification by changing a message of the other plugin and nothing! It is complete ignoring my DLC based plugin. Boths checked. If I load only the DLC plugin into GECK, I can see that it is using the same container reference of my original plugin. So, isn't suppose to work?

that would work if the .ESP files were allowed to "work" together like that. but effectively you have to have the container in either an .ESM file or be in the same .ESP file as the item.

FOMM can convert to ESM, but when I tried to use it together with any of the official ESM, I get a message "Multiple master files selected for load. Load operation aborted". So how I'm suppose to add a DLC item if I need to open my ESM + DLC.esm + Fallout2.esm (by default)?

The TES4Gecko didn't worked. I don't have Oblivion installed either.

But how I see people creating esp files that work together? Like The Groovatron, that have separed files for DLCs.

Like I said, the container exists in the other esp file, and have the same name (just different BaseID), with the same ContainerREF too. It got copied when I added the item and did a small change in the reference.

==== EDIT ====

OK, solved! :biggrin:

Thank you guys. I quick search about the master files not loading issue found the answer in another topic.

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1002482

Just tested and now is working as I wanted.