Achievements

Malikin

I really like hunting Mirelurks. I use Fallout Food:( http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6338 ) to then make Mirelurk food. But if I were to get a title or something to recognize that I killed a certain ammount of them, that would be cool. I know there are already achievements in place, but a few more would be nice. Just a thought.

I did look for achievements using search, so I do believe that this has not been done before, but as always I could be wrong. Thank you for reading.

~Mal

The only way to add achievements is to edit the executable, and that's not going to happen.

Achievements are completely useless anyway (their only purpose seems to be preventing a few people from using FOSE, which is just kind of silly), wouldn't it be much better to do something useful like create a unique item or perk to add when the player does something like that?

Cipscis

Yeah, achievments are useless, but how could you resist when (for example) you need to collect 100 pencils 50 plungers for a crazy achievment ? lol

edit : Is there some way to complete achievments whithout accessing the live ? Some sort of offline achievment or whatnot.