ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Corrupted Game

Brpzly

I'll look into the bash error for you if I get chance tonight.

HGEC is a replacer. The mod has no .esp or .esm, so it doesn't show up in your regular load order.

Jenrai

Ok, I would appreciate it...

I'm pretty sure it was always listed before, but then again, I've got half a dozen different variations of it...

Remove your bashed patch (drag it out of the data folder & rename it somewhere harmless like the desktop, but make sure its easy enough to find just in case.) and go into your mopy 'extras' folder (oblivion/data/mopy/extras) and copy the blank one into your data folder as you would a normal esp. Rename it (bashed patch, 0.esp) and make sure the author is BASHED PATCH. (my bad if you saw it before I changed that. It should be BASHED PATCH, not wyre Bash. oopski)

Then highlight that one in bash and try to build a new un.

Does that help??

HGEC - Yeah, I know some of the older versions had .esps/ms, but the newest omod doesn't bother. I think they were just holders tbh, so you knew you had it installed, as once the textures and meshes were in place, and the archived ones invalidated, your gonna get the same effect anyways. Unless the older ones weren't replacers... don't really remember. Wasn't tearing em apart just to see what was in em back then. :)

Jenrai

Yup, looks good for the time being, if I could learn to leave it alone I might even Finish a game someday...

I downloaded a fresh copy of WRye Bash on the 5th it was titled 2.78b, but installed as 2.79. apparently that

was a buggered version, looks like it was updated again on the 6th, so that's something to watch out for....