Evil Dragonborn

StrawberryKuro624

Download Skydeath Prepare to Cry edition, use SkyRe, set dificulty to legendary, and finally add Immersive monsters and the Monster mod, you WILL NOT get past beyond Helgen before dieing atleast 10 times :smile:

Off topic much?

Also, ah, the Ebony knight only appears at level 80, which is the reason why I never met him.

I can't be arsed to turn my character into OP meat grinder, thus 30-40 is the max level I can usually achieve.

Download Skydeath Prepare to Cry edition, use SkyRe, set dificulty to legendary, and finally add Immersive monsters and the Monster mod, you WILL NOT get past beyond Helgen before dieing atleast 10 times :smile:

Off topic much?

Also, ah, the Ebony knight only appears at level 80, which is the reason why I never met him.

I can't be arsed to turn my character into OP meat grinder, thus 30-40 is the max level I can usually achieve.

Complete agreement, I occasionally level characters to about lv 50, but that's rare. I used the console on one character to reach a high enough level to meet a legendary dragon for the achievement, so I figured, why not take it to 80 so I can fight the Ebony Warrior.

Once is enough.