Pink Raiders

LordKinoda

I advise you to go that route, since 1) I don't use that, and 2) I have no interest in using it, so really don't want to waste my time and effort on understanding how it's doing what it does, but I suspect that's where you'll have to expend your energy to find the solution.

(no offense meant, but I also care for a 3month old infant and am a full time student as well).

NP. Thanks for what help you could offer :biggrin: . I'll try loading the Fallout.esm first and deleting BC to see if that does anything.

Be aware that I didn't see an "uninstall guide" in his readme, but I did note some serious issues with players after they uninstalled the mod; and I noted this quote from the author,

"Its not my fult people cant read the dang Read-me. And I refuse to answer questions all ready coverd in the read me or description's of my mods. "

While I sympathize somewhat, I also think that sometimes people do need to clarify, even if they did read. It's not an attitude I find to be very helpful.

Be aware that I didn't see an "uninstall guide" in his readme, but I did note some serious issues with players after they uninstalled the mod; and I noted this quote from the author,

"Its not my fult people cant read the dang Read-me. And I refuse to answer questions all ready coverd in the read me or description's of my mods. "

While I sympathize somewhat, I also think that sometimes people do need to clarify, even if they did read. It's not an attitude I find to be very helpful.

Yeah, I can't take one of the .esp files out without the game not loading. Good thing I'm not too far along in my game, just barely set out of Megaton. I'm gonna end up trying a full on delete and reinstall, probably avoiding BC and AP altogether. It's not worth it in the end if they're the offending mods, which is more likely than anything else. I don't know. I'm tired of playing with it for now though, heh.

The pink skin is related to a missing skin texture. Its just the default color of a mesh which is shown if there is no texture to get on the path which has been defined.

To fix that you can toogleing on ArchiveInvalidation or reinstalingl your Mods into the correct folders

I think Mart's Mutant Mod brings along its own raider textures.

What's your OS? If you run Vista or Win7 it could be the UAC misery which sabotates the AI-Invalidation

And I'd suggest to check your Data folder for ArchiveInvalidation.txt files and then use AI-Invalidated to do the job. You may need to reinstall all your Mods there you've deleted textures and so on.

• 5 months later...

Just to add in my 2 cents here:

I've never had a problem using the Diamondized Type3 body and Breez's Male body replacers. They always seemed like the most ideal replacers to me, to say the least. And they're the only ones I use, too (preferably because they came with configurable FOMODs.)

Is it still persisting? 'cus I vividly remember this happening to all the citizens of Megaton when I tried a mod, the solution was the mod required patch 1.7 and I had 1.6. Have you... got it patched up?

EDIT; The npcs outside in Megaton was all pink on their skin, even though the mod I got was for a hunter rifle silenced with a water bottle. It goes to show it could be anything wrong.