Left-handed gamers

Sinophile

Yey lefties!!! Although I'm left handed, I can't play games properly with the mouse on my left hand. It tends to shake involuntarily after awhile, plus I get migraines. I still suck at sniping while moving, whichever hand I'm using. hehe

P.S.

(This is a bit off topic, but I just had to ask this. Anyone has problems using scissors? I sure as hell do! Gahaha...)

Yey lefties!!! Although I'm left handed, I can't play games properly with the mouse on my left hand. It tends to shake involuntarily after awhile, plus I get migraines. I still suck at sniping while moving, whichever hand I'm using. hehe

P.S.

(This is a bit off topic, but I just had to ask this. Anyone has problems using scissors? I sure as hell do! Gahaha...)

that's better than me, I suck at sniping just standing still :blink:

there are "left handed scissors" (google is your friend) out there just for us I had a pair & it really did help alot.

Maybe sounds a bit strnge, sometimes I forget what hand I use for cutting a paper with scissors or throwing a ball (cuz it's mixed up in my case. Doing some things with the right, some with the left hand..)

I never used the mouse with my left hand, I got into computers when I was very young and I thought you HAVE to use the mouse with the right hand...

But it's a strange feeling when I use the mouse with my left hand even though normally I'm a leftie...