ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Hearthfire Heljarchen Hall - game doesn't register as home

KitFoxx

On PC.

I bought the plot of land in the Pale, built the cottage, main hall, converted the entryway, added the kitchen, trophy room, and bedrooms, and I have finished building literally every little thing besides mounted heads and shrines. I did build the children's beds with the chests AND the wardrobes. Everything is finished and I removed the workbenches from every room. I still cannot move my child into this home, there is no dialogue to do so. I even tried to adopt another one and when the dialogue comes up concerning where they would live it does not show Heljarchen Hall as an option (only Whiterun which is my only other house at the moment). The game stats also show I only own one house (Whiterun). So I guess the game isn't recognizing it as a home and I can't figure out why.

There are no other issues anywhere in regards to homes in my game; no freezes, no glitches, no disappearances...nothing else suspicious. I've tried to look up this issue, but nothing that is similar to my problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Hearthfires is buggy. Heljarchen Hall is much, much worse. That being said, do you have Unique Region Names installed as a mod? I know it sounds weird, but do you?