Origin-->Awakening transition

Wrathflame

I've finished my Origins game with modded items equipped and no backup "proper" items in my inventory. Not to mention I left a whole lot in my storage chest.

Is there anything I can do to fix up my game to properly run in Awakening? Or do I have to repeat it(killing archdemon - or whole game w/ no mods)?

I don't think that you need to do anything else as everything would transfer to Awakening nicely because of patch 1.03 but keep a back up file just in-case if things do go wrong. And don't worry about the DLC such as RTO or WK as they would transfer to Awakening as well.

Edit: Except for the storage chest, take what you need for Awakening.

If you have the US version, then make a new one as the dead warden does not transfer in the US version. Don't know why. If you have other versions then it should be pretty fine. I don't have Awakening so I can't comment on it too much.

If you have the US version, then make a new one as the dead warden does not transfer in the US version. Don't know why.

Well, it'd be more realistic to not transfer a Warden that DIED in Origins to Awakening; after all, the Warden's DEAD, not knocked out or temporarily transported to another dimension.

If you have the US version, then make a new one as the dead warden does not transfer in the US version. Don't know why.

Well, it'd be more realistic to not transfer a Warden that DIED in Origins to Awakening; after all, the Warden's DEAD, not knocked out or temporarily transported to another dimension.

Of that is much more realistic but it is stated that you could import your dead warden in all the other version. Don't know why they left out the US.

Of that is much more realistic but it is stated that you could import your dead warden in all the other version. Don't know why they left out the US.

Probably because of the 400-page threads on Bioware Social where ppl scream about how Bioware has betrayed everything holy in WRPG by allowing dead PC to return to life. So Bioware decided the Americans probably would rather have their Ultimate Sacrifice Warden stay dead. Presto, dead.

Doesn't affect me, personally.