Shadow Of The Ayleidoon

The_Vyper

I'm working on a purple version that will fire all of the elemental spells in sequence.

I'm not sure why, but this strikes me as being one of the funnier ideas I've heard in ages. And when I say "funny," I mean funny in the sense of the word that means "will drive players absolutely crazy as they repeatedly get blasted by various forces of nature." Definitely an awesome concept.

I'm working on a purple version that will fire all of the elemental spells in sequence.

I'm not sure why, but this strikes me as being one of the funnier ideas I've heard in ages. And when I say "funny," I mean funny in the sense of the word that means "will drive players absolutely crazy as they repeatedly get blasted by various forces of nature." Definitely an awesome concept.

Thanks! :biggrin: I now have a few working versions that fire like this: 1. Fire 2. Frost 3. Shock 4. Fire 5. Frost 6. Shock, wait 3-8 seconds, start firing again. They're pretty nasty.

Thanks! :biggrin: I now have a few working versions that fire like this: 1. Fire 2. Frost 3. Shock 4. Fire 5. Frost 6. Shock, wait 3-8 seconds, start firing again. They're pretty nasty.

It's the random delay that'll make it evil. Imagine dodging past something like that, and then having it shoot you in the back. And then, coming back, thinking you have eight seconds-- except, oops! It's three! Man, I'd be irate, but it'd still crack me up.

Of course, it'd be even funnier if it happened to someone else! :whistling:

• 2 months later...
Well, to say I'm having a bad day today would be a severe understatement. My trusty desktop got attacked by another virus that McAfee just let right through. Every file on it was either corrupted or erased. The result? Shadow Of The Ayleidoon is gone. My backups? Gone. Everything I've worked on for about a year? Gone. Right now, I just don't have the heart to start from scratch. So, for the time being, SOTA is dead. To all those who were looking forward to the release, I'm sorry.

Well, to say I'm having a bad day today would be a severe understatement. My trusty desktop got attacked by another virus that McAfee just let right through. Every file on it was either corrupted or erased. The result? Shadow Of The Ayleidoon is gone. My backups? Gone. Everything I've worked on for about a year? Gone. Right now, I just don't have the heart to start from scratch. So, for the time being, SOTA is dead. To all those who were looking forward to the release, I'm sorry.

Wow...holy crap...that's just...horrible-I feel sooooo sorry for you