NEED HELP!

StarWart

Hey, well i have a number of mods on my game and i dont know which one could be the source of the problem. Every weapon is semi-automatic (including flamers, miniguns, etc) ive downloaded teh JIP selective fire and normal selective fire, but it didnt help the problem at all. I NEED HELP finding the source of the problem, because using semi auto for EVERY GUN is completely horrible!

List of installed mods (may be source of the problem):
EVE
CALIBR
ALTON, IL
UCO (Urban Combat Overhaul)
RH_Ironsights
FO3 Wanderers Edition
CRAFT
Enclave Commander Marine Edition
A World of Pain
DCInteriors
Point Lookout Reborn
Sydney Follower
Jasmine
Sharing and Caring
2Perks
Sprint Mod
Weapon Mod Kits

Claw Companion

Ties that Bind

Dragonskin Tactical Outfit

Realistic Interior Lighting

ColtM4Carbines

Distributed Necklaces

Classic Fallout Weapons

Underground Hideout

MaxLevel 100

No Karma Check To Buy Clover

Karma Editor

Sunglasses Collection

Follwer Amata

Slaveraider Angel

Sarah Lyons Companion

Sydney Follower

Bittercup companion

mika the sniper

malika the gypsy

outcast nitro companion

Lucy west companion

kelsey companion

JIP selective fire

Feng Shui

JIP companions commander

Selective Fire

what is your load order? in nmm (nexus mod manager) and fomm (fallout mod manager) you can export your load order post it here for more help. and if you really dont need the selective fire i would remove it. i have never had this problem with weapons being semi auto so cant help you there.

Edited by shadowfx78

Load order:

EVE

CRAFT

CALIBR

FO3 WE

UCO

RH_Ironsights

Alton, IL

Enclave Commander

Aworldofpain

DCinteriors

Point lookout reborn

Sydney Follower

Jasmine

Sharing and Caring

2Perks

More Fo3 WE

Sprint Mod

WeaponModKits

ClawCompanion

TiesThatBind

DragonskinTactical

MoreRH_Ironsight esps

realistic interiors

altonaddon

more weapon mod kits (for DLCs)

ColtM4 Carbines

Classic Fallout Weapons

Underground Hideout

MaxLEvel 100

No Karma check to buy clover

Karma editor

sunglasses collection

follower amata

slaveraider angel

sarah lyons companion

bittercup companion

Mika the sniper

malika the gypsy

outcast companion

lucy west companion

kelsey companion

JIP selective fire (im getting rid of it)

feng shui (crazy mod i recommend it)

JIP companions

thats the load order :D

please can someone help? i hate this whole semi auto miniguns and plasma throwers :blink:

• EVE

CRAFT

CALIBR

FO3 WE

• RH_Ironsights

• AworldofpainWeaponModKits

• MoreRH_Ironsight espsmore weapon mod kits (for DLCs)

• ColtM4 CarbinesClassic Fallout Weapons

• JIP selective fire (im getting rid of it)JIP companions

FWE too all effect weapon behavior. you have other mods too that also effect them but these are most heavey weapon orianted.

Dunp the, run with FWE only and test, see if you have auto weapon capability back

install >Not enable " but re-install one mod at a time, and in between installs, test each one, that means to need to go to the testiing room, this is built into fallout 3. all weapons that appear on the games grid will be placed into tht room, or should be.

I'll track down the code to coc in to that room.

Ok, in game hard save just encase you crash. the tidle ky is next to #1 obove the keys, this is a in game mode access command prompt, once you hit that key, you will notice the game has paused, type the following commands:

• coc testqaitems

Now hit the enter key, it will take you to tyhe ames main testing room. there are mail boxes that contain all game items as they are loaded.

This will include any overwritten items you have intsalled int ot the game at preasent time. pick the weapons from the first left mail box and of course the ammo nexut to it, also in a mail box. in here you can do any thing, spawn any thing, shoot any thing. but there is nothing in there but walls. there is no way to walk out either

once you have tested an automatic weapon, and it works, you can again, use th econsole command to teleport out.

• coc megaotontown

that will place you inside megaton or outside megaton. Note: any weapons you take from that room will be a cheat so if you want XP, Ihighly suggest you abondon them where they are. all you need to do this for is to test things you are installing.

Vanilla weapns, ther eis a machine gun there and it is Fully automatic, not semi. and if it does not work as full automatic, then you have a mod problem still. you can hard save while in there and exit thegame, when you reenable the game you will start off in there. so it makes this convienent for testing your own mods.

I hope this helps you out. making breakfast now for the kids, their getting up. see ya.

kitty.