How do I set a morph as a preset option?

Teslyn

Title kind of asks it all.

Also, I seem to be having a problem where black hair color in the toolcrap and only applying the stubble sliders actually always gives me pure white stubble. Any ideas?

Thanks much in advance.

Afraid I don't know whats making your stubble go wierd, but to your 1st question

In the DA toolset you have to export it as a .mop after saving it somewhere. Its on tab 14 of the object inspector then right click your window, choose post to local.

Then in your overide folder rename it something like:

HM_CPS_P01.mop

H= Race initial H-Human E-Elf D-Dwarf

M= Gender M-Male F-Female

P01 is which preset to overwrite, can go up to P08.

When you save it don't use spaces in the file name. It is the toolcrap afterall.

Afraid I don't know whats making your stubble go wierd, but to your 1st question

In the DA toolset you have to export it as a .mop after saving it somewhere. Its on tab 14 of the object inspector then right click your window, choose post to local.

Then in your overide folder rename it something like:

HM_CPS_P01.mop

H= Race initial H-Human E-Elf D-Dwarf

M= Gender M-Male F-Female

P01 is which preset to overwrite, can go up to P08.

When you save it don't use spaces in the file name. It is the toolcrap afterall.

Actually I spoke too soon. Followed your steps to a T and nothing shows in character creation. I listed it as HM_magehead_P06.mop, have it in the main override folder, and there's nothing under the human male presets in game that looks like my head.

I'm still on patch 1.02 if that makes a difference.