Quality world map with roads

MacSuibhne

Once you install this mod (the only mod I have installed so far...except for the unofficial patch and SKSE scripts) how can you configure it?

I thought I had installed and configured it correctly but I'm still seeing clouds. Followed Gophers vid.

Absolute newbie to modding...

All the configuration is done within the FOMOD/OMOD installer. If you selected the no clouds option and still have clouds, check to make sure that you do not have sMapCloudNIF=0 in your Skyrim.ini or any modname.ini in your data folder.

There will be clouds at the edges and a few DLC/mod added locations will be within those clouds but the major areas (where most game play takes place) should be free of clouds.

You have to uninstall and then re-install the mod to get the installer options again.

Also, A Quality World Map is a replacer non-esp mod, double check that you do not have any other mods overwriting its files. If using Mod Organizer (MO), that ability is built in. If using Nexus Mod Manager (NMM), you'll need to download and use Mod Explorer for NMM.

Re-installing it after everything else has been installed would of course ensure that the correct files are in use.