The templar Cullen as a party member

Autofirefreak

I noticed how popular the Sir Gilmore thing has become, and I quite frankly would like to see something like that done for Cullen! I thought he had an impressive bit of depth, for being a character who showed up roughly twice during the game.

Just saying, it's a nifty character and I think he would be a great addition to the adventures in Dragon age.

• 2 weeks later...
It could be interesting to have him as a companion. He really hates mages at the end of the Circle quest. Think of all of the interesting conversations he would have with Morrigan and Wynne. . . (Morrigan: Have you an opinion on my abilities? Cullen: You are evil, all mages are evil! You must die, abomination! Alistair: *smirks*)

If you want to try creating such a mod yourself look at this tutorial http://social.bioware.com/wiki/datoolset/index.php/Follower_tutorial. Of course you still need to write dialogs, banters and if you do this mod for Origins a nightmare in the fade.

Ooooooh that sounds like a plan. But the link doesn't work any more. Do you know of another tutorial like that one?

hrm. granted, I havent tried the cullen mod. So it could definitely be a difference in the way that the custom characters were implemented. But when I took them thru the fade, they didnt have a nightmare. The game pretty much ignored them alltogether in that regard. Couldnt offer to have them fight loghain either.

I was disappointed that Cullen did not have more of a role in Dragon Age: Origin - especially a romantic side line with the mage. Since the Mage can not marry Alistair this would be the perfect alternative. Could someone make a mode 'romantic' mod with Cullen and the Mage? Or is there a way to let Bioware make an 'download' for this? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
rpgnoblelady, I second the motion! If Cullen became a Grey Warden, he would be freed from his templar vows to have a romance with the mage. (*twitch*) I know there are a lot of Cullen fans who would really appreciate this.