Rivet City gate problem

T1ger23

Hi people. I new here but I already have a big problem. After a many days playtime I arrived to rivet city and my problem begins. When I arrived I can't see the gate wich allow you to enter in rivet city. I am using lots of mod and modificated textures pack so its probably causing the problem. But I don't know how to find it and fixed it. So I need someone's help. Also I don't want to reinstall a game or using it without mods cause I don't like the vanilla game. I collecting this mods for a long time so I won't let them go. Please If any1 know the solution help me. I posting the screen of my bug and also my mod list to make easier locate the problem. Thanks for helping me.

sorry for my english.

Here's the link to the rar file wich one contains 3 pictures with my problem.

http://rapidshare.com/files/365891482/Desktop.rar

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5351/fallout3201003201541036.th.jpg

When I arrived I can't see the gate wich allow you to enter in rivet city. I am using lots of mod and modificated textures pack so its probably causing the problem

I start with the simplest explanation first:

The bridge to Rivet City is not extended to the scaffold on the shore when you first arrive. You have to activate an intercom at the top of the scaffold before the bridge will rotate into position. Have you done that?

Sorry, if that is not the issue that you are having but simple minds think of simple solutions.

For first thanks for trying to help. I understand what you trying to explain. But I've finished a game many times so I know exactly how to get in to rivet city :) But my problem is the whole textures missing on that small building which allow you to reach the bridge. But there is a guy(whos asking for a purified water) and some other items in the air. I just can't go up to that buildings because no textures, so I can't use the intercom. Please check the pictures I've uploaded. Its not big just 600kb(3pics).

After a 1 day "hard" work i found the problem. The Scavenger armor mod causes this problem. I used some other mod wich doesn't work with this mod. After I reinstall the game and add my favorite mods and selecting and trying each mod seperately I found the problem. Before I have no issue with scavenger armor mod. Now I disable it and playing without it. It doesn't have a female version anyway. But I am fell sorry for it cause its a verry good mod. Thanks to any1 trying to help.

Does the scavenger armor do this to any other cities? Because I was heading to the town where the Antagonizer and the Mechanist are and I was walking into the city and a bunch of the pieces were missing. I decided to walk to see if they still could support me but nope. I fell out of bounds and down down down in to this large column of water then it froze.