Don't Stay at the Tiber Septim Hotel!

David Brasher

Anyone else have Sheogorath himself pay the Tiber Septim a visit? Think I still have the screenshots somewhere of him just standing there, heh.

I saw some Dark Seducers once, and I can force Sheogorath to appear in the Hotel using the Whim Spell...just so long as we both spawn in the same place when I use it. XD

Neither does my wood elf, but the occasional visit never hurts.

Another one to add, just last night I had three bandits and two marauders talking to eachother. Only thing I can guess is that they had some kind of truce to sign a treaty or some such. You know, not trying to encroach on each others territory and all that.

That is truly wild! I've never seen anything like that in there. Once I took my antisocial companion in there when I had Axel's animal mod enabled and she shot arrows and killed all the pets, but that's about it on the weird'o'meter scale.

I'm with Pineapple Rum, gonna have to visit more often. The Love Suite mod is there, so my male companion and I go there once in a blue moon. I'm going more often now just to check that stuff out, lol :tongue: