real power armor please

deltadeath93

I wouldnt mind seeing the Glitterboy Armor from Rifts..but it would have to incorporate the RG-14 Rapid Acceleration Electromagnetic Rail Gun, also known as a Boom gun because of the sonic boom cause by its flechette slugs that are fired at Mach 2

http://games.sub-standard.com/Motivational%20Posters/Shadowrun-rifts-Btech/Rifts-glitterboy.jpg

I wouldnt mind seeing the Glitterboy Armor from Rifts..but it would have to incorporate the RG-14 Rapid Acceleration Electromagnetic Rail Gun, also known as a Boom gun because of the sonic boom cause by its flechette slugs that are fired at Mach 2

http://games.sub-standard.com/Motivational%20Posters/Shadowrun-rifts-Btech/Rifts-glitterboy.jpg

thats exactly what i mean or coalition samas armor for enclave troops instead an enforcer would beat the snot out of liberty prime lol

It's true that, in theory fallout power armors are exosqueletons, rather than plain "techy" armors, i remember enclave soldiers in fallout 2 where about a head or two taller than you.

Couldn't that be done simply through some kind of body morph where all the body (minus the head) would be scaled up when the armor is worn?

It's true that, in theory fallout power armors are exosqueletons, rather than plain "techy" armors, i remember enclave soldiers in fallout 2 where about a head or two taller than you.

Couldn't that be done simply through some kind of body morph where all the body (minus the head) would be scaled up when the armor is worn?

nope...

you can change the size of creatures and npcs on the fly with a script (the head would size with it tho) but it doesnt work on the player at all...

you could however create a custom creature similiar to supermutants, however this wouldnt let the player wear the armor