Favorite Sheogorath comment

ramero

I dont know if this has been posted before, but Sheo's dialouge is so epic it could use a repost.

Whats your favorite quote by him?

and if you need a source, I provide. Theres a lot more, google it I guess.

Click me-Look near the bottom of the page for the quotes

I think mine would be: "Cat's out of the bag on that one, isn't it? Who puts cats in bags, anyway? Cats hate bags."

Some might call me lazy as I copied the very first quoted sentence, but I like to call myself practical, so here it goes.

"I'm so happy,I could tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"

Yeah, the very first one happends to be the one I like the most, at least today, cuz tomorrow I might like something else. :sweat:

This one is the best:

"A little busy here! I'm trying to decide what to have for dinner. Oh, how I love eating. One of my favorite things to do. Talk to Haskill if you need more information. He's got more brains than a brain pie. Oh... Brain pie! Perfect! Care to donate?"

:biggrin:

"Now? You'll need the respect of My citizens. They'll need a leader, someone to look up to when I'm gone. They're the backbone of any great land. Except where the backbone is an actual backbone. Ever been to Malacath's realm...? Nasty stuff. But, back to the business at hand."

LOL! (didyahknowLOLactuallymeansFUNinDutch)

I think this is the best

"Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone! Wait, Scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like cheese. True? You've run a maze like a good little rat, but no cheese for you yet. Well, maybe a little."