Anyone else miss Zombies?

DaemonGrin

Yeah, fortunately! I was quite disappointed that my habits of always carrying a silver/magical weapon was useless in Skyrim. Made the monster hunting a little less challenging, since silver swords were practically useless, while they were quite precious in the previous games.

• 3 weeks later...

I do miss Oblivion zombies to some extend. There was much more poop in my pants when suddenly that meat bag crawled out of the darkness in a cave. They also looked disgusting and I didn't want them to touch me.

When Skyrim was released, I wanted to be a dark necromancer char, but raising recently fallen, who then turned to ash (that damn annoying ash) was old and boring pretty fast. I wish there was different kind of corpses here and there (in half decay condition etc.) for you to possibly raise, who'd then act like zombies in Oblivion.

The mods that take the base male and female draugr bodies and remove the draugr armor and leave then with no armor and rename them from "draugr x (x being deathlord, scourge exc)" into "zombie" or "mistwalker (from the zombie mod)" they look like zombies. I personally think that there should be graveyards scattered around skyrim with draugr that are called "zombie" and wear civilian, military or mage armor that attack on sight.