Lower Players Health for Challenge?

chocolambot

Hi,

I want my character to be really vulnerable, I have increased the damage on all the weapons in the game, and did some mods to the pistol so it can't be spammed, it works all quite well. Assault rifles spray, pistols have worse aim, but have the same damage - shotgun needs closeness too. Hunting rifle and sniper rifle are deadly, accurate, but slow. I am pretty happy with how everything is balanced. Except it still seems too easy. Me and this Brotherhood follower killed the entire citadel courtyard and didn't die, grenades and lasers going everywhere - I think I need to be weaker.

My character is level 25, but i think that she should be at least half her health, same with my followers - i want raiders to be dangerous to everyone, but also easy to kill.

How do i reduce my total health, and that of my party so I feel like a head shot from anywhere could kill us if we only have a merc outfit on? Power armour and other armour seems ok to take a few hits, but headshots and unprotected wounds should kill me and anyone else.

How do I do this in GECK?

PS: I want to have it so this mod will work well for anyone starting the game again too, so when I am out with my BB gun, I have to flee heaps, but not die from a leg shot.

I'd say that if you want the game to be more balanced with the intent of making things much harder, FWE would be a good choice, though I don't know if it would conflict with the way that you set up your game.

Not sure if I want to use FOSE, and It could slow my system down, cos it requires all these files and stuff - could make loading slower. I just want to make damage to my character and followers multiplied.

Don't worry about FOSE. It won't bite. ;)

You could try WARE. It definitely makes things harder when you're not wearing power armor.

It also reduces your health significantly.

Personally i found FWE too hard, to the point of it being ridiculous and annoying to use, personally i suggest the combined following mods:

RI Primary needs

RI Real Injuries (with the doctor price increase) No Fast travel active.

Enhanced weather with radioactive rain.

This will make it MUCH harder to play not having easy ways to heal yourself and running for cover at any storm while being forced to travel on foot.

And it keeps the combats enjoyable without needing VATS constantly.

'cause in FWE... well being killed by molerats 50% of the time as a starting character isn't really my view of fun...