Item Duplication

darkus37

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could figure out a way to duplicate items without the use of the toolset (I personally can't turn on the toolset due to some database error). For example, a vendor mage who allows you to give him an item and have him create 10, 50, 100 copies. This should be for armor, weapons, ammo, etc. Thanks.

I have winter forge installed but I don't know where I'm supposed to go to get it to duplicate. Any help would be awesome:)

Simple way would be to just place any item you don't have equipped on the anvil, and choose 'duplicate the properties of the item currently on anvil' I believe the dialogue option is,

Okay, I downloaded the latest version of winter's forge but either I'm just not seeing how to do it or it has become too complicated for me to use. Either way, I still need a simple of way of duplicating items. If I were to get the toolset working (I will probably have to format my harddrive to do so, so I probably won't) can I use it to duplicate items or create stacks of them?

Ok, I am really, honestly, completely NOT trying to insult or demean you in any way. But to be honest, winter forge is rather simple, in comparison to the toolset. many of the tutorials for it either need to be re-written, or are so long that you end up getting lost. And it usually means going over several different areas of expertise just to create something.

writing a script that would add x number of a particular item to a particular vendor would be easy, if not tedious. You'd have to add that particular line of the item to the script 10, 25, 50 times. Not an issue with copy and paste, just tedious. And the script could be written with notepad, which everybody has. the problems are that you need toolset to get your item filename, and to compile the script once you've gotten it finished.

using this method, via the Winter Forge. Wouild you need to have the necessary scrolls read, depending on the items properties, in order to dupe it? Or can you dupe it if you havent read all the scrolls?

Asking because I havent really played around with WF on my character that had finished the game before I'd installed the mod. She can't get back out into the world to gather up all the scrolls.