ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Legend Of The Seeker

alonsomartinez

The legend of the seeker is a tv show that caught my interest when it came out. Basically a dark and evil ruler named Darken Rah'l is trying to get control all of the world with an evil power. SO the Seeker has to journey throughout the 3 provinces looking for the Box of Ordin a magical item that has the ability to control anybody.Only problem is that Darken Rah'l is looking for it too so he sends large armies nof his soldiers in search of it. You the player have to find Zedicus a very powerful wizard in order for him to name you the new seeker and to help you on your quest and you must also find a confessor who can travel with you as well who has the ability to make anyone fall in love with them if they use their power. The seeker would have to travel around joining rebellions , fighting small armies , searching for the boxes and of course fighting Darken Rah'l and the Daharans.

I can do some meshes and some army creation and some basic scripting and basic quest making Might need some help with armor and villages Sorry If I was a bit vague I dont remember the first season all too well

For more info go here Also watch an episode go to Hulu and type Legend of the Seeker and you'll be hooked

I really hope that this gets made. Legend of the Seeker is a favorite of mine. Unfortunately, I don't have any modding skills. However, there are a few mods here on tesnexus. The sword of truth, Richard's vest, and even a mord-sith costume with aegil. I would like someone to at least make some companions, like Kahlan and Zed, but quests to go with them would be even better. :happy:

I really hope that this gets made. Legend of the Seeker is a favorite of mine. Unfortunately, I don't have any modding skills. However, there are a few mods here on tesnexus. The sword of truth, Richard's vest, and even a mord-sith costume with aegil. I would like someone to at least make some companions, like Kahlan and Zed, but quests to go with them would be even better. :happy:

Yea I modeled the Agiel and Zprospero made the armor

Can you give me the links to those other mods ? I searched for them and noting

Ohh, you made the agiel? Thanks so much; I really enjoy the agiel and the mord-sith armor!! Here are the links to the seeker vest and the sword of truth:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24064

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27217

Ohh, you made the agiel? Thanks so much; I really enjoy the agiel and the mord-sith armor!! Here are the links to the seeker vest and the sword of truth:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24064

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27217

Thanks Thank Zprospero too he worked hard on that armor It came out really good first time Ive played a female character

Ill try to do some questing but making a mod too fight LOTS will be hard

well since the show and the books are diferent in soooo many ways, you would need to find a comprimise for it

and since the book takes precidence over the show it would mean the d rahl is his father and the boxes are capable of ending all life ect.