Did aliens play a role in human civilization?

Keanumoreira

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then who play a part on the aliens that play a part on us ? (does it make sense)

And also then who play a part on the aliens that play a part on the aliens that played a part on the aliens that play a part on the aliens that play a part on the aliens that play a part on the aliens that play a part on human civilization.

It is all life force.

After that words kinda tend to fail hard to explain.

So people came with mantra. Although for that again one has to ventrue very deep to understand the mechanics behind it.

You dont just make up a word and play robot. That would be an inadvisable life style and bring you nowhere.

It has to be given a subtle current and unless one has not been that level you are unable to grasp nor begin to understand.

So you go somewhere who already got a pathway laid out that can carry you via the current and awaken that

understanding.

It comes in many diffrent styles.

Not all people are the same.

Other beings may visit but is unlikely anyone there is gonna chase them lol. Much work to be done and life is short.

"Life Force" or "Life Energy" or any type of sentient material is a logical fallacy, an advanced system is the sum of its smallest parts, a video game is made up of simple instructions to hardware, only from afar can we see any use or purpose to it.

If we had some type of life force then there is no real reason to suspect we do, I'm not getting into a God debate with anybody, I'm only saying that people can be born with down syndrome, people can have mental illnesses, people can become vegetables and our very sense of reality can be twisted by drugs or any type of food we eat, at least to a small degree with the foods.

Free choice is also an illusion, not in the sense that we can't control what we do, but in the sense that the original conditions of our lives determines our choices, as our brains work in the physical realm which has strict laws of physics for the most part.

If the universe isn't determines then it must have chaos, and no proper mixture of chaos and order can really produce free will.

I think I went a little off topic, anyway, aliens.

If we were ever to encounter aliens then it seems most likely they would've been our makers, as it's highly unlikely that any light or signal from earth has reached any alien planets, whom must be pretty far away seeing as the odds of life happening aren't too high.

have you seen a machine wihtout operator? nature is a machine yet you cannot see the operator. that is what human is to figure out if anything. otherwise you gonna suffer and same lessons will be flying at you in your life again and again to wake you up to that principle in you.

intellect can only bring us so far and sometime we must take the jump in which that also gets refined so later we can with much more clarity 'explain' or sing.

whatever floats your boat.

i like sing as everythings sound.

for someone else it may be colour. and yet another maybe taste.

they are all shades of that i am. i am that i am.

have you seen a machine wihtout operator? nature is a machine yet you cannot see the operator. that is what human is to figure out if anything. otherwise you gonna suffer and same lessons will be flying at you in your life again and again to wake you up to that principle in you.

dont believe me one word.

i dont want you to sing my song. i want you to sing your song.

what you have written is nothing but picked up knowledge. it is not you.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8909/trippyobama.gif

Your recent posts make you out to seem high or drunk.

dont believe me one word.

i dont want you to sing my song. i want you to sing your song.

what you have written is nothing but picked up knowledge. it is not you.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/8909/trippyobama.gif

Your recent posts make you out to seem high or drunk.

:laugh:

anyway. it looks very much liek picked up knowledge to me thats all. you dont understand the sentiment. that ok. dont have a problem wiht that. just dont take it as offending or anything. :happy:

:laugh:

anyway. it looks very much liek picked up knowledge to me thats all. you dont understand the sentiment. that ok. dont have a problem wiht that. just dont take it as offending or anything. :happy:

I am a certified internet therapist, I do not believe you have the type of extensive education I have had in subjects like this, so lets talk about single issues.

1: Does complete order create free will?

2: Does chaos create free will?

3: Can there be something other than order or chaos or the mixture of the two?

4: What biological mechanism is it that requires some type of unseen mystical energy?

5: Is there any real reason why there must be aliens involved?

Thats all coming from the head my friend.

1)you in head

2) you in head

3)you in head

4) 95% of your attention is in your head so do you think the rest of your body has not valuable lessons? maybe go look

its pretty self answering

that be more valuable then any talk you can come up with right now

5) no who talk of alien here ,there simply is not :ermm:

Thats all coming from the head my friend.

1)you in head

2) you in head

3)you in head

4) 95% of your attention is in your head so do you think the rest of your body has not valuable lessons? maybe go look

its pretty self answering

that be more valuable then any talk you can come up with right now

5) no who talk of alien here ,there simply is not :ermm:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/434/wwhhhaattt.jpg

So you are implying that there is something other than order or chaos or the mixture of the two?

If I flip a coin, the outcome is based either fully on how hard I flip it and the wind and air resistance, etc, or fully on random chance, which makes no sense, or a mixture of order and chaos, at no point can that coin really decide what happens. People can decide for themselves, but in the grand scheme of things we are controlled by forces we can't control. What you're pretty much saying is that a switch which can be set to on or off or anywhere in the middle can also be set to a position "Potato", it makes no sense, you cannot have anything other than order or chaos or the mixture of the two.

You think that there is more to understanding then logic? Should I stop thinking with my brain and start using my foot or something? Should I start asking the fairies in the walls what their opinion on the subject is? What makes you so sure you're right if you aren't basing your opinion on provable fact? I was born knowing nothing and everything I know I have gathered from the visible realm, I am not about to start wondering "Hey wouldn't it be cool if we were made by aliens" or "Hey wouldn't it be cool if we all had special magic life energy" when I have no reason to believe we do, if we do then fine, I don't care, but I'm not about to believe something which cannot be proven just because it'd be neato, thus, I don't really need to know, now do I.

It's very much possible aliens might've made us, but I see no real proof for it nor any real reason why that would have to had been.

C'mon now, don't you guys know that Stargate is a true story and aliens are responsible for the Egyptian civilization? Everything afterward is our own fault, of course. :tongue:

Go into the forest.

Sit down.

Ideally near some river or something.

And then watch what thoughts are gonna come up.

Take a step back and just watch what is coming up.

Again you are in the forest, but whats gonna come up is the whole past drama.

Are you your thoughts?

Whats goin on?

Do you move through the world or is it rather the world moving through you?

And i dont care how many voices there are in your head. If that forest is to far away, get headphones and tune in on youtube.

Just dont strangle yourself with the cord or something. Give it due attention.

One thing at the time.

Carefully palce it around you.

Now you good to go.

10mins in the morning.

Also make sure not to move on your chair as that could be fatal.

And very important: Dont forget to breath.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

If you wanna pepp that up you can stand up during sunrise (3-4o clock) to greet the sun and say thank you thank you thank you

really from within yourself.

Just follow your heart.

Dont be scared.