How do I make an NPC disappear when it gets to a target?

Wheresmysword

Hi folks I need some advice with the mod we're trying to do for our University course, basically I have an NPC who runs from a starting point to another point, that part works fine, but I don't know how to make the NPC disappear when it reaches the end. Can anyone offer any advice please?

Hi folks I need some advice with the mod we're trying to do for our University course, basically I have an NPC who runs from a starting point to another point, that part works fine, but I don't know how to make the NPC disappear when it reaches the end. Can anyone offer any advice please?

You will need to attach a scipted condition to your NPC that activates when he reaches the end marker teleporting him to another location or turns him invisible.

The easiest way if you dont know scipting like me is just have him travel to a different cell and stay there thus making it look like he's gone.

*edit*

I just had a thought, tell him to cast an invisibility spell on himself that is modified to last a long time, this will give the illusion of him disappearing.

If you really want them to just disappear, I'd suggest either loaning them money or setting their saa to 0. If you want them to be completely removed use the disable approach.

I've also had good luck getting pretty girls to disappear by asking them out on dates, but thats just me.

Live Free

Montana