What will 2060 be like?

Keanumoreira

It's either going to be eerily like the backstory to fallout (with an earlier nuclear apocalypse) or Independance day (but humanity loses). We're screwed as a species, it's our fault and nobody cares. OH WHAT A SURPRISE!

TL:DR Humans are stupid.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's either going to be eerily like the backstory to fallout (with an earlier nuclear apocalypse) or Independance day (but humanity loses). We're screwed as a species, it's our fault and nobody cares. OH WHAT A SURPRISE!

TL:DR Humans are stupid.

Yeah, when they come in with a six-pack of Nuka Cola we'll know what to do... on the fly and without forewarning :ninja:

We will drive in normal cars.

We will live in normal houses.

We will have advanced technologies, means, better computers and stuff.

Nothing is really going to change, except advanced technologies.

Think about 60 years ago. It wasnt that different, except the technologies got better.

You are probably correct MHM but there is one thing I would add; Madonna is going to release a new album and go on a world tour, even though she would be 102 years old, she looks like in her 40's dancing with men aged in their 20's. Even though she travels the world to promote her new album, she still wont travel to Australia and all Aussie Madonna fans would have a tantrum and burn all her merchandise. (Really wish that it would happen in real life but alas...)

Seeing as I will be a mere stripling of 99, I will (if spared) be taking 2060 very much in my stride, and boring passing kids with tales of Morrowind, Oblivion and Fallout 3...."You young folks today, you don't know what a good game is..."

• 1 month later...

Crash Bandicoot will make a comeback.

EDIT: Oh and get the Fallout Shelters ready.

I don't think It'll be like Fallout. We're not that stupid or desperate.

Not yet anyway..... :unsure:

What I think to These Answers

What will our day to day lives be like? Some of us Will be Dead, Some will be fired because they have been Replaced by Robots and most people won't be homeless

What will our families be like? Depends on who you are. Your family is as different as mine.

How will we travel? With Tubes or Flying Cars

What music will we have? (OBTW music through brain waves could be a reality.) Mostly Techno-Electronic Music maybe some Rock

Where will we live? In Floating Cities

What sports will we play? Wii Sports, ZG Tennis, Underwater Soccer

What entertainment will we have? Holographic TV, VR suits, Insta-Dancers

What energy will we use? Solar, Wind,Natural Gas (Fart Power!!)

What new laws could come into effect: Possibly CTS, Punishments for abusing the system.

What I think Will Happen. 2060 Might no Be here because of those Mayans having that 2012 Prediction End of the world thing.

What I think to These Answers

What will our day to day lives be like? Some of us Will be Dead, Some will be fired because they have been Replaced by Robots and most people won't be homeless

What will our families be like? Depends on who you are. Your family is as different as mine.

How will we travel? With Tubes or Flying Cars

What music will we have? (OBTW music through brain waves could be a reality.) Mostly Techno-Electronic Music maybe some Rock

Where will we live? In Floating Cities

What sports will we play? Wii Sports, ZG Tennis, Underwater Soccer

What entertainment will we have? Holographic TV, VR suits, Insta-Dancers

What energy will we use? Solar, Wind,Natural Gas (Fart Power!!)

What new laws could come into effect: Possibly CTS, Punishments for abusing the system.

What I think Will Happen. 2060 Might no Be here because of those Mayans having that 2012 Prediction End of the world thing.

I'm not saying it can't happen, but people need to overlook this 2012 thing. If the world is going to end at exactly 12:00 A.M on December 21st, 2012 for any reason what so ever, then just let it happen. Theres no sense worrying about it if it's going to happen.

The point is yes 2060 will come, and so will advances in technology, I mean we already have IN THIS DECADE, the first synthetic life.