⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

What will 2060 be like?

Keanumoreira

Surely I will be 84 years old watching the enhance hologram version of the Star Wars with my grandchildren inside our living room, while waiting for the pizza delivery from a fast flying droids/AI robots.

And thanks to Macrosoft Global Program, since I dont have to fear the lost of memory, for a direct link data insertion in my hypothalamus for any memory and data I want to retrieve. My grandchildren don't have to go to school for they can have schooling while asleep - their moms can just insert any school program she wishes in their brain interface while they are asleep.

Thanks to Medical Advancements: getting old is not a problem anymore, all bodily functions including involuntary systems can be raplace as long as the brain is active. Brain activity and brain cell degradations is not even a problem - thanks to Advance Nano Brain Enhancement Program, where brain cell are artificially reproduce and enhance a million times over.

You can prolong life as long as you want it. All you have to do, is to decide for yourself WHEN you really want to die.

Food shortage is not a problem: thanks to Advance Nano Bacteria, which can reproduce food a million times the ordinary process. Plants and trees are no longer growing for months and years. They can be grown even just for a day, depending on the Nano Enhancer Program implanted on them. Animals too grow and reproduced hundred times faster than their ordinary growth scale.

And the coolest among them all - we can already talk telepahtically. (no words needed - only brain waves).

Lol! Wow, what is the title of this Sci-Fi movie? :rolleyes: I got to see it :ninja:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Balagor

Hehehe... The problem is that, I don't have yet the Director, Producer, Main Char etc.. for the movie.. but dont you worry, the filming has already been started. :teehee:

By the way, nice new sig. I like that Ghandi quote you have in there.

• 1 month later...

What about health care? Maybe there will be cure for cancer (somehow "I am Legend" - the Movie came into my mind right now..) or aids or other diseases.. Or eventually new, deadly diseases will come...

I've seen a documentary on this at school the other day where these scientists discovered that tumors use hormones to grow new blood vessels directly into them to start growing. So they found this protein, I believe its called estrogen, that blocks this hormone and there for the tumor dies. Their trying to retro engenieer it, and look for other proteins in the body that can do this same task, so by 2060 i wouldn't be surprised if cancer would even be known to the public.

There are several things that can happen between now and then. I believe a few asteroids are on a collision course with Earth sometime between 2020 and 2050, more than one I heard. Unless something is done to divert or destroy these, then 2060 looks pretty grim, I am thinking most of the civilized nations will become what the 3rd world is now, for the few survivors left. Considering how incompetent our government is, it wouldn't surprise me if they had no answer or defense for an asteroid even given 30 years advance notice.

If nothing happens, and things continue to advance at a similar or faster rate then some amazing things will be accomplished in 50 more years, just compare 1950 to 2000, there could be a similar jump in technology.

There are several things that can happen between now and then. I believe a few asteroids are on a collision course with Earth sometime between 2020 and 2050, more than one I heard. Unless something is done to divert or destroy these, then 2060 looks pretty grim, I am thinking most of the civilized nations will become what the 3rd world is now, for the few survivors left. Considering how incompetent our government is, it wouldn't surprise me if they had no answer or defense for an asteroid even given 30 years advance notice.

If nothing happens, and things continue to advance at a similar or faster rate then some amazing things will be accomplished in 50 more years, just compare 1950 to 2000, there could be a similar jump in technology.

Thats why I created this topic, if technology has advanced so much from 1950 to 2000, then what will another fifty years be like? If you think about it, there's a lot in store for us. :biggrin:

It will be like Mass Effect but with the exception that all of the alien races are fighting against us and we are losing and we have poor space ships, no floating cars but invisible people.

Brokenenergy I doubt we will found highly advanced technology on Mars and instantly learn the wonders of space travel, unless the Protheans do exsist, or did exsist, then again they were made into the Collectors; okay now I'm just confusing myself. :wacko: