ESO ARMOR IN SKYRIM

cyrodillicblade

my guess is that bethesda gave permission to zinimax and since this is a bethesda game i guess this should be alowed.

WRONG! in fact Bethsoft has forbidden any use of assets from one game to be used in another - and that is what porting, ripping and direct copying is. :down:

Some game makers have approved the porting of their assets, but for legal reasons BethSoft has not. And for those same legal reasons The Nexus does not allow it.

My guess is that you can get around copyright by building the the armours from scratch and not porting them.

YES!! this is the proper way to do it and is approved by the Nexus. :thumbsup:

my guess is that bethesda gave permission to zinimax and since this is a bethesda game i guess this should be alowed.

WRONG! in fact Bethsoft has forbidden any use of assets from one game to be used in another - and that is what porting, ripping and direct copying is. :down:

Some game makers have approved the porting of their assets, but for legal reasons BethSoft has not. And for those same legal reasons The Nexus does not allow it.

My guess is that you can get around copyright by building the the armours from scratch and not porting them.

YES!! this is the proper way to do it and is approved by the Nexus. :thumbsup:

Well i'm glad to have someone official take notice to this request, thank you for the official answer about legality.

• 4 weeks later...