Any sword collectors?

Windex

I hate those swords that get fabricated en masse, most of the times they are ugly, overpriced, and they also tend to chip and break all the time (I've destroyed 6 of them already), in short, they are no good for decoration nor for practice. If I am going to buy another sword I'll make sure it's a one of a kind, and made from the most durable materials. Expensive? What do you think a sword COLLECTION will cost?

A good friend of mine has paid a smith in spain to make him a real sword. I think a two-handed-sword (I must ask him again about it), it is a usable sword, you could fight with it. I myself would either buy a Katana (real one) or a sword from LotR.

I don't have a sword collection, but my soon-to-be brother-in-law made his own/knows how to make swords.... He had the same problem. None of the swords you buy arre suitable to fight with. The metals have impurities and generally not strong enough to actually fight with. I suggest you learn how to make your own....and if you conveniently live next to or own a cornfield, the stalks should all be dead so you can take your home-made sword and go Aragorn style on all the dead corn stalks!!! :D :D I haven't done this, I live in Maryland......not rural

If its not your cornfield, you might wanna ask the owner though.. :huh:

Well, can't say that i exactly collect swords, but i got a few ones. :)

Sting - okay, more a dagger than a sword. :nazgul:

War sword - 1 1/2-hand sword(Also known as a male without a father sword) used back in 1400,'s , sharp and ready for combat. B)

Viking sword - Not the best sword, looks okay, but can't be used for anything but decoration. Not even a sharp edge. DOH! :wacko:

Viking axe - erhh, not exactly a sword, but a nice sharp weapon to cleave heads with. muahah! :bleh:

At the moment i drowling over the pictures of the Witch King's sword, but i have to wait until summer to afford it.

Archived