Smokeable Hookah

Hatfield

Should there be a smokeable Hookah mod?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a smokeable Hookah mod?

Would this not be too cool? You just sit down somewhere and start smoking a hookah? I think something like this would be a major download bomb! People would jump on this. Please, if you have the time, don't just copy the smokeable pipe mod animation. It would be great if the character just sat down and the hookah was on the floor next to him.

Oddly enough, the fact that you put a 'no' option in there suggests that you understand that people might actually want to say 'no.'

Or am I just reading too much into that?

Regardless, no one owes you an answer. Matter of fact, no one owes you anything. Get that one little fact straight, your time on this here Nexus'll go muuuucccch smoother.

However, since I'm in a good mood, I WILL explain myself. I don't like drugs. I don't approve of drugs in computer games, having seen them ruin people's lives, and when asked honestly if I approve of them in reality or fiction, my answer is 'no.'

So, again, if you're going to get upset with people not agreeing wwith you, don't ask for their opinions.

Dong ma?

You do realize that I was not getting upset and I do realize that no one owes me anything. I had a little too much coffee running through me this morning therefore I was quite hyper. I understand you don't like drugs and that you would vote no to a mod such as this. I apologize for my response earlier and wish to you a good day sir. By the way, may I ask you where you are going when you die? I understand atheists do not believe in religion but some call themselves atheist and then make up their own religion. So I ask you once more, where will you be going when you die?

My religious beliefs or lack of them got nothing to do with this forum, and I ain't allowed to spread, anyway. Nexus rules. Feel free to PM me. Also, do I look like Zprospero's b@#h to you? I got opinions of my own, don't take 'em from anyone else.

Well then, excuse me for listing the one person that liked the idea. I think the idea of a hookah in the game is great. Others may think the same and others may think differently. Now let us drop this argument and let others decide whether or not this should happen.

First of all, I voiced no such opinion, though I have made a hookah mesh

for practice while I was practicing as it is an interesting shape. I merely

suggested how it might be done.

Secondly, for those of you who may not know, a hookah is essentially the same as a pipe,

and is used for the smoking of tobacco, it cools and filters the smoke through water.

I state these things merely so voters might be able to make well informed decisions.

I personally have no opinion on the subject, having never partaken in tobacco in

any form. But the distinction between a device for smoking things like marijuana

and a hookah, which is for tobacco, should be noted.

However, since I'm in a good mood, I WILL explain myself. I don't like drugs. I don't approve of drugs in computer games, having seen them ruin people's lives, and when asked honestly if I approve of them in reality or fiction, my answer is 'no.'

So, again, if you're going to get upset with people not agreeing wwith you, don't ask for their opinions.

Dong ma?

I do not like nor care for drugs either, I have lost a brother and a sister to heroine use. However denying that they exist or simply ignoring the reality that they exist does the world alot more harm. I myself take the opposite approach I believe that drug abuse should be shown in games when it is relevent provided that it is shown in an honest light.