POWER ARMOR UPGRADES!!!

tbernal117

can someone pls make the power armors upgradable? I'll explain the system... THE WORKS:

for radiation resistance it would be like a couple of pipes and a BIG steam tank at the back or maybe just a couple of steam tanks. THEN

to protect the steam tanks it would be like a "DEADSPACE" touch like power armor level 2 putting more platings on the steam tanks and pipes going around the shoulder and back. THEN

for the movement upgrade... it would put the iron man kind of design or liberty prime... putting some kind of wheels just by the thighs, is it thighs? well just at the sides of the BUTT and another wheel for the knees and putting a chain to both wheels to connect them... THEN

power armor level 3 to protect those MOVEMENT UPGRADES...( the meshes of the platings should be taken from what kind of power armor is used so it could have a more unique look too bad I don't know how to MOD)

THEN for strength or just a damage upgrade because strength doesn't really add damage... putting some kind of pumps by the arms like the ones on the power fists ( the meshes should be taken from the power fist too )

THEN power armor level 4 to protect the damage upgrade... DOES THE UPGRADE LOOK FAMILIAR? IT CAME FROM BIOSHOCK IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY hehe...

THERE SHOULD BE STEAM ON THE POWER ARMOR UPGRADES AND IF IT IS ALREADY COVERED BY THE PLATINGS THE STEAM SHOULD BE REDIRECTED AND THE UPGRADE MUST LOOK A LOT MORE DIFFERENT!!! and remember different kinds of upgrades for the different kinds of armors and oh yeah... THE UNIQUE POWER ARMORS SHOULD ALSO BE INCLUDED OK?!

just a suggestion... I hope someone sees this of forwards this... because what I had imagined was for you to look like a walking mech yeah? well a small one hehe