mod step by step please

kimberlykay

i need help with the mod crap just add me on my msn so we can instant chat [email protected] (i AM NOT SPAM)

Bad idea to put real personal email addresses on an open forum. Also a bad idea to add someone onto instant chat whose tag sounds like a link to a "hot personal pics" website. Unless you are into that sort of thing and are prepared to fend off an attack on your computer.

Try the GECK help function for step by step help with mod crap.

i need help with the mod crap just add me on my msn so we can instant chat [email protected] (i AM NOT SPAM)

Bad idea to put real personal email addresses on an open forum. Also a bad idea to add someone onto instant chat whose tag sounds like a link to a "hot personal pics" website. Unless you are into that sort of thing and are prepared to fend off an attack on your computer.

Try the GECK help function for step by step help with mod crap.

im not spam and u dont have to say what i do is wrong. but out bud i just want freaking help

im not spam and u dont have to say what i do is wrong. but out bud i just want freaking help

Oh, my. Ms. Congenial here. BadPenny is just trying to help and his advice is good. There is no need for rudeness.

Rabbit

Oh, my. Ms. Congenial here. BadPenny is just trying to help and his advice is good. There is no need for rudeness.

Rabbit

omg lol its wabbit season

we going to hunt wabbits

You got a real question or two? Let's hear them..

mkay i have FO3_Archive_Utility-34 and sevral others utilitys i goto this one then that one and it is like a circle. all i wana do is to download files from here so i can put them in the game like hair and eyes for example . tired of speggetti looking hair. this is wayyy wayy more hard than moding sims

oh btw sorry for biteing at you lol rawr

You got a real question or two? Let's hear them..

mkay i have FO3_Archive_Utility-34 and sevral others utilitys i goto this one then that one and it is like a circle. all i wana do is to download files from here so i can put them in the game like hair and eyes for example . tired of speggetti looking hair. this is wayyy wayy more hard than moding sims

oh btw sorry for biteing at you lol rawr

any one gona im me and walk me through steps? im not as smart as u guys with computers. help me out . u all were newbs also one time

I gots no MSN, sorry. Maybe someone else then. I do gots Skype though. You should probably start by DL FOMM. That may be the most useful mod of them all.

Download FOMM

Download whatever mods you want

Copy the Meshes, Textures, and ESM files into the Fallout Data folder

Open FOMM and check the mods you want

Play Fallout