Wall-E Companion

Kalahee

Just a fancy idea of a Wall-E companion with a simple laser attack and recycling ability, maybe converting useless metal objects or weapons into scrap metal, and scrap metal into common ammunition. Maybe EVE too with a more powerful laser attack and nuka/water purifier (radiation clean).

Making them 'essential' even if things shoot him he won't destroy and if done well, the person could get voices from the movie to had to his 'panic'.

This would be Hilarious xD but i like the idea. "wall-e would so so cute to have following you but i wouldn't wants things shooting at him hes so cute and helpless T.T " I agree wed have to give him a secret weapon something big and scary xD

Wall-e could have a LAZOR haha

Fleeing from battle, then suddenly play the sound "IMA FIERIN' MAH LAZOR BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM"

And kill all the enemies wothin one km :teehee:

Well for sure I don't want that. Maybe if you got both Wall-E and EVE, when he's down, she could have a pretty strong berserk attack.

If anyone picks this up I might help out if i have the time. It wont be anything big but something small like sounds maybe or possibly nifskope or geck work...Simply because I LOVE that movie :thumbsup:

... give him a secret powerful weapon that destroys all.

I really don't like that uber|weapon idea, it would just defile Wall-E's cute and sweet character.